Burning Up In Kansas!

Patton

Forum Supporter
Well, for the third or fourth day in a row, we had the nations high in our fair state. Hill City, Ks again had the honors yesterday, topping out at 114*.:shock: We "only" hit 106* where I live. Brrrrr!:lol:
Every day I go out detecting I can see and feel the ground turning harder. With temps projected to be more than or close to 100* for the next several days, its gonna be tough digging. Beach Hunting anyone?

This is when the amateurs are separated from the pros :lol:

I get my first Compadre sometime today. I will be hunting after work for sure, temperatures nonwithstanding!

This is when the amateurs are separated from the pros :lol:

I get my first Compadre sometime today. I will be hunting after work for sure, temperatures nonwithstanding!

LOL! Well brother its still 95 at dark!:shock:
How about some night hunting?:yes:

We are getting some too Patton. Yesterday morning about 4:30 AM it was 49°F. Tomorrow we are suppose to break 100°F with a heat index of 115°.

Heat

We dropped down from 106 yesterday to 103 today! I'm doing mornings too but it's getting hot to fast. I need to be at my search site by Daylight, The sun and heat is forcing me home before noon. I need to head up north for a while....GL & HH..............pAT

More bad news. Our AC is out!!:( 83 degrees inside and climbing! Still 103 outside at 8:30pm. Gonna be awhile before they can get anyone out here. I might as well go detecting.
:shrug::sun:

Back
Top Bottom