Dime CRH

pan4au

Elite Member
I just finished searching a box of dimes. This is my first dime search.. just killing time being off from work and unable to detect.
I didn't find any silver and didn't get skunked as I got a few keepers.
I found 7 2009's and 1 1979 proof type 1..

Attachments

• dime crh.jpg
    dime crh.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 239
  • dime crh2.jpg
    dime crh2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 207
The key to dimes is searching volume. I used to buy up $1k-$3k at one time, harvest, then dump. Couple times per month. I did just that between 2010 - 2015 and scored over 1,000 silver dimes and collector coins. I'd still be CRH'ing not for the banks and their fees.

Nice hunt. :hi5:

I'm going to be roll hunting some Dimes soon, and I'm wondering what is so "special" about the '09s?

Nice hunt. :hi5:

I'm going to be roll hunting some Dimes soon, and I'm wondering what is so "special" about the '09s?
It's the low numbers that were minted.

2009P - 96.5 million
2009D - 49.5 million, lowest mintage number for a circulation series since 1958

The 2009 P&D sell on eBay for around $2.50 for the uncirculated set.
Circulated specimens, less.

Nice finds! I save the dimes 09s uncirculated or not, but should I save the 09 quarters? I find them so often. Uncirculated and circulated.

Nice finds! I save the dimes 09s uncirculated or not, but should I save the 09 quarters? I find them so often. Uncirculated and circulated.

The numbers on the DC and Puerto Rico quarters are higher than the others for the year, but none of them are huge. I hold onto the nicest DC and Puerto ones but keep ALL the others. Anything from '09 usually ends up in "holding" at my house.

Back
Top Bottom