Colonial permission brings some fun stuff

imukdiver

House built in 1810 . Found some fun relics, flat buttons , but oddly all coins are from the 1900s. Pounded the yard and earliest coin was from 1916. Strange but I did find 2 complete of the smallest crotal bells. The 4 silvers was a plus to. LOL, happy hunting all.

Attachments

• 0516191928a.jpg
    0516191928a.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 443
Great hunt, looks like a fantastic day, congrats on the silver haul and the bells are awesome. Looks like the tags are probably dog tags. What is the badge in the middle ? Maybe a close up ? Would definitely hit that place some more. Good luck Mark

Great hunt, looks like a fantastic day, congrats on the silver haul and the bells are awesome. Looks like the tags are probably dog tags. What is the badge in the middle ? Maybe a close up ? Would definitely hit that place some more. Good luck Mark

The badge is from balancing rock in colorado. My heart skipped a beat for a second thought I found a toy badge

Congrats on the excellent finds even if they're not colonial. I hit a colonial permission out your way near Yocumtown a few months ago and only got a Merc, a sterling ring and clad.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom