Gotta brag a bit...

SayBye

Gotta brag on Craig over at detectingMO for a sec. I ordered some new accessories for my Deus last week and the items were delivered twice, needing a signature from me. I wasn’t home both times and knew I wouldn’t be on the 3rd attempt either. I refused delivery after the second attempt and had the items on their way back to Craig for a refund. I couldn’t get the UPS website do to anything I needed it to do nor did I want to hold on the phone through all their holiday craziness.

Craig was able to get the address changed to another drop off and the items were delivered today. I had chalked it up as a lose and was awaiting my refund from him but boy did he go above and beyond anything I expected. Excellent customer service and excellent communcation on his part.

I’ll def be using him again for any detecting needs, although I’m not so sure he’d say the same thing about me haha :D. I have nothing to do with detectingMO nor have ever met Craig or anyone else there. Just an honest experience of stand up service I wanted to pass along to the forum. Thanks again Craig!

Craig is the nicest guy in the world. Can't do enough for you. Wish I had bought my Deus from him. Tough lesson

Glad Craig was able to rearrange all that for you and get you taken care of! Sounds like he had to go well out of the way to make that hapoen, but he is known for great service...no doubt about that!

Craig is wonderful to deal with! I purchased all of my detectors, coils and other gear from him and will soon be buying more!

It seems that a number of metal detecting dealers, while they advertise and sell quite a variety of detectors and accessories, don't stock a good portion of what they sell. I'm sure it would be pretty expensive to do so, especially considering that a lot of items don't actually fly off the shelves. Like a lot of business today drop shipping is used frequently. Many dealers have an account with a business like the distributor Outdoor Outfitters in WI. They don't even sell to the public, but when you order from the dealer, the dealer places the order on his account and the detector (or accessories) are sent to you directly from them. To protect the dealer, the distributer, and you everything requires a signature with the shipper. They don't even let the end buyer change the address, or sign online etc.

Back
Top Bottom