Sovereign GT Toggle Boots

They will do the job but half boots are better. The full boots tend to tear after a while. The half boots do not.

One caution.....if you use the boots that are the switch replacement nuts, be carefully that the switch does not fall inside of the machine.

For that reason I used the slip over boots that cover the original nut and have a small hole for the switch to slide through. Wetting boot with Windex helps them slide on much easier.

Any switch protection is better than none.

Attachments

• GT 002.JPG
    GT 002.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 364
One caution.....if you use the boots that are the switch replacement nuts, be carefully that the switch does not fall inside of the machine.

For that reason I used the slip over boots that cover the original nut and have a small hole for the switch to slide through. Wetting boot with Windex helps them slide on much easier.

Any switch protection is better than none.

Thanks for the heads-up CS

They used to sell them at radio shack too.We have a Graingers here.But most don't! Nice to drive up and walk back to the car with the parts you need at times.

Any reason these boots wont work on say..My Tesoro? I think they use the same size threads on the switch , right?

Back
Top Bottom