Best Metal Detector for Around $150-$200?

liquidspaceman

Hello,

I am looking to upgrade my sons Bounty Hunter. My budget is under $200 dollars.

Any recommendations?

Would like to use for coin shooting but hope this detector has an "all metal" selection for meteorite hunting. Maybe at least a 6" ground penetration if possible (or more).

Thanks a bunch.

My vote is for the Ace 250. Great beginner machine, great information on you tube, lots of up grades available. If you got the extra money, check out kelly co and get one of their packages.

The Coinmaster is a great detector.....Has a great ID and with the 9" Spider coil your 6" depth is no problem...Weight is 2.5 lb's....

If you could stretch it to $239, you could get a Tesoro Silver uMax. All Tesoros come with a lifetime warranty, which is the best in the business. It's a great coinshooter. If you want a screen though, the Ace 250 is probably the best choice.

Put me down for the Ace 250 also. Just got one last week, although I have not been out yet, it seems like a quality unit. If/when you decide on pinpointers, the Garrett is one sturdy little sucker!

Hello,

I am looking to upgrade my sons Bounty Hunter. My budget is under $200 dollars.

Any recommendations?

Would like to use for coin shooting but hope this detector has an "all metal" selection for meteorite hunting. Maybe at least a 6" ground penetration if possible (or more).

Thanks a bunch.

Having owned a ace 250 and used a coinmaster I would go with the coinmaster.

For me personally the less time digging and quicker recovery is priceless and the pinpoint feature on the coinmaster is much better.

That being said I like both machines only liking the coinmaster more for the pinpoint and lesser price.

Please check online reviews and forum posts before you make you purchase to help with your decision if you havent already. Also youtube has great videos displaying detectors.

Both detector come from great companies with excellent support and are both made in the USA.

Good luck with your purchase,
Monolyth

Sticking with your budget I would say the new White's Coinmaster for sure. Even after adding tax you are still under 200.00 and have solid detector.

Back
Top Bottom