FBI stole the gold

Plus, on the early LED calculators, you could spell "Boobies" just by using the numerical buttons creatively!...Much to the merriment of about everyone! :laughing: Who cares about math when a guy can type naughty?

:laughing: :laughing: I remember doing that in primary school...and that was only 9 or so years ago! Sometimes we would leave the calculator with "Boobies" spelt on it on the teacher's desk, and hope she'd see it before the 10 minute timer turns the calculator off! Off course none of us would never own up! :lol:

He did claim to have found an "Indian" skeleton in a cave, but didn't bother taking any pics. What that "find" has to do with the Civil War gold is beyond me, though! LOL!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...ge-fbi-over-dig-legendary-gold-025045374.html

gO67o85.gif

So the FBI took the gold. I guess they figured it was union gold so gov property. Or Confederated gold, so it is gov property since the union defeated the confederates. So what is anyone going to do about it? Nothing, if the FBI has it then that, is that. Better have good lawyer and good evidence. Does not sound like anyone has good evidence, and I doubt if anyone in the FBI will become a whistle blower. Not their thing.

Go ahead and make a movie, TV series, write and book and make some money.

Doesn't this just assume there was "gold" there, in the first place ?

just giving this story the benefit of the doubt. The only gold treasures that I know exists and still produce gold and silver are the wrecked ships off the coast of Florida from the 1715 Spanish Treasures ships of which 11 of the ships wrecked in a hurricane. Some of the wrecks are very close to the beach less than 1 mile.

some people have actually found gold and silver washed up or more likely washed up and covered up and later uncovered during a storm. It seems to me more treasure has been found on the beach by beach combers than metal detectorists. (not 100% sure about that). The gold that is most found on east coast FL beaches are in front of the expensive hotels and condos by professional beach hunters who live near the beaches.

.... wrecked ships off the coast of Florida from the 1715 Spanish Treasures ships ....

.... some people have actually found gold and silver washed up ..........

Ok. And the operative difference is : We have no reason to doubt the existence of gold/silver from the 1715 fleet. Eh ? It is established, backwards-looking goodies. That are not in question. It is verifiable truth in the past-tense sense of the words.

Ok, and ... what does that have to do with Dents Run ? No comparison :(

Ok. And the operative difference is : We have no reason to doubt the existence of gold/silver from the 1715 fleet. Eh ? It is established, backwards-looking goodies. That are not in question. It is verifiable truth in the past-tense sense of the words.

Ok, and ... what does that have to do with Dents Run ? No comparison :(

agree 100% just wanted to compare facts on the 1715 fleet with speculation on the Dent story which is 100% speculation. as with almost all Union or Confederate treasure stories. Since Atlanta was the site of large later CW battles and skirmishes and last stand of the Confederacy, I have heard or read about lost Confederate treasures buried in west Atlanta. Same type of stories for the Cherokee gold buried in North Ga they hid before being removed to the West.

People chased those stories for years. One story was there was a rock in a river kind of shaped like a horse and if you sat on it you could see the cave where all their gold was buried. plus they carved holes in the walls of the caves and hid the stone and had formula for making some kind of cement mixture to cover up the holes where you could not tell they made a hole. I knew a couple of treasure hunters who spent a considerable amount of time sitting on rocks in the rivers looking for caves. Duh, hundreds of years of tree growth would likely obscure the cave entrance from the rock.

i hunted the gold mining area in north ga with my fisher gold bug hoping to find a cache of gold the miners hid over night. From written reports this was a habit of the miners to keep their gold from getting stolen from them by thieves at night. But the only gold I found in those two years was gold found in the small streams.

But the Dent story will make a good BS tv show. Maybe Geraldo Rivera will host this one. Is he still alive? IMO his TV reporting was over the top, but he was a good open water sailor and that takes skill and experience and balls.

agree 100% just wanted to compare facts on the 1715 fleet with speculation on the Dent story which is 100% speculation. as with almost all Union or Confederate treasure stories. Since Atlanta was the site of large later CW battles and skirmishes and last stand of the Confederacy, I have heard or read about lost Confederate treasures buried in west Atlanta. Same type of stories for the Cherokee gold buried in North Ga they hid before being removed to the West.

People chased those stories for years. One story was there was a rock in a river kind of shaped like a horse and if you sat on it you could see the cave where all their gold was buried. plus they carved holes in the walls of the caves and hid the stone and had formula for making some kind of cement mixture to cover up the holes where you could not tell they made a hole. I knew a couple of treasure hunters who spent a considerable amount of time sitting on rocks in the rivers looking for caves. Duh, hundreds of years of tree growth would likely obscure the cave entrance from the rock.

i hunted the gold mining area in north ga with my fisher gold bug hoping to find a cache of gold the miners hid over night. From written reports this was a habit of the miners to keep their gold from getting stolen from them by thieves at night. But the only gold I found in those two years was gold found in the small streams.

But the Dent story will make a good BS tv show. Maybe Geraldo Rivera will host this one. Is he still alive? IMO his TV reporting was over the top, but he was a good open water sailor and that takes skill and experience and balls.

A few problems with the cave gold you mentioned. Everyone nows that these caves were guarded by the Sasquatch nation. As our population grew and took over land belonging to the Sasquatch Nation, the Squatchs' removed the treasure and took it deep into the high Adirondacks where they buried it under the site of an ancient outhouse once used by George Washington shortly after his victory at Yorktown. It hasn't been found yet because (as everyone knows) of the squatch's greatly advanced physics and engineering capabilities. They used this knowledge to prevent metal detector signals and other electronic locating devices from working by covering it with Sasquatch fur before filling in the hole. Their fur, of course, being well known for it's ability to prevent magnetic fields, radar signals, and other locating technologies.

Unfortunately, the government has discovered technology that detects buried Sasquatch fur with UV light frequencies yet unknown to man and have used it to locate Sasquatch treasures. Typically, the government secretly excavates these finds at night in total secret while nearby citizens are sprayed with sleeping drugs from an invisible drone who's technology is from an alien spacecraft that crashed in secret 57 years ago in the Nevada desert.

OR, it could be a myth born out of an ongoing practical joke originally designed to keep fools on an errand so they wouldn't bother the rest of us.:laughing:

..... speculation on the Dent story which is 100% speculation. ....

You and I agree 100% on the difference. And agree 100% that this Dents Run nonsense is "speculation" . Thus it can not be referred to in past tense: "found".

Hence I will give you a crisp $100 bill if : 1) You can go to T'net, hop on one of FK's threads. And can get him to 2) concede that he has not past tense "found" anything, and 3) that it is "speculation" and not "certainty". And 4) do all this without getting banned.

If you can do all that, then : I will send you a crisp $100 bill :laughing:

... the government has discovered technology that detects buried Sasquatch fur with UV light frequencies yet unknown to man and have used it to locate Sasquatch treasures. Typically, the government secretly excavates these finds at night in total secret while nearby citizens are sprayed with sleeping drugs from an invisible drone who's technology is from an alien spacecraft that crashed in secret 57 years ago in the Nevada desert....

I about spewed my coffee all over the 'puter screen reading this post :laughing: You are a close-second only to Mud-puppy, in your creative writing writ !

You and I agree 100% on the difference. And agree 100% that this Dents Run nonsense is "speculation" . Thus it can not be referred to in past tense: "found".

Hence I will give you a crisp $100 bill if : 1) You can go to T'net, hop on one of FK's threads. And can get him to 2) concede that he has not past tense "found" anything, and 3) that it is "speculation" and not "certainty". And 4) do all this without getting banned.

If you can do all that, then : I will send you a crisp $100 bill :laughing:

somehow I think I will get banned and not get the $100. Not real sure on why on TN they are so focused on that topic. Only go over there to get Vferarri to answer some of my technical questions answered. prefer this forum.

A few problems with the cave gold you mentioned. Everyone nows that these caves were guarded by the Sasquatch nation. As our population grew and took over land belonging to the Sasquatch Nation, the Squatchs' removed the treasure and took it deep into the high Adirondacks where they buried it under the site of an ancient outhouse once used by George Washington shortly after his victory at Yorktown. It hasn't been found yet because (as everyone knows) of the squatch's greatly advanced physics and engineering capabilities. They used this knowledge to prevent metal detector signals and other electronic locating devices from working by covering it with Sasquatch fur before filling in the hole. Their fur, of course, being well known for it's ability to prevent magnetic fields, radar signals, and other locating technologies.

Unfortunately, the government has discovered technology that detects buried Sasquatch fur with UV light frequencies yet unknown to man and have used it to locate Sasquatch treasures. Typically, the government secretly excavates these finds at night in total secret while nearby citizens are sprayed with sleeping drugs from an invisible drone who's technology is from an alien spacecraft that crashed in secret 57 years ago in the Nevada desert.

OR, it could be a myth born out of an ongoing practical joke originally designed to keep fools on an errand so they wouldn't bother the rest of us.:laughing:

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonight knowing what the guvment is up to. What with all this Sasquatch gold UV light sleeping drug spraying alien spacecraft crashing technology goin' on out there.

And you better hope that you don't wake up dead in the morning for outing the Feds. Keep your head down and your eyes open. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the Feds aren't out to get you.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonight knowing what the guvment is up to. What with all this Sasquatch gold UV light sleeping drug spraying alien spacecraft crashing technology goin' on out there.

And you better hope that you don't wake up dead in the morning for outing the Feds. Keep your head down and your eyes open. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that the Feds aren't out to get you.

:hide:

Back
Top Bottom