No Fee Clad Cleaner!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Are you tired of the 12% Constar Fees robbing you out of your hard earned dirt money? Are you sick of the mess and the time spent tumbling or rolling? Are you embarrassed by the way a clerk gives you the stink eye when you make a purchase with dirty discolored coins?

Well heres a Handy trick! First, locate the right vending machine in your area, pop in your dirtys, instead of making a purchase, simply depress the 'Coin Return' button, and out tumbles fresh clad ready to spend! :laughing:

Attachments

• vmachine.jpg
    vmachine.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 841
  • vmachine-1.jpg
    vmachine-1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 818
Someone should set up a camera near the vending machine to show the owner's reaction when he opens up the vending machine and sees piles of dirty coins! :laughing:

I did that through various vending machines at work for over $200 in quarters, dimes and nickels. Works like a charm, although it took me about an hour. After a while in one machine, it started spitting out my brown quarters again, so I'd move to the next machine. Bright, shiny quarters.

Are you tired of the 12% Constar Fees robbing you out of your hard earned dirt money? Are you sick of the mess and the time spent tumbling or rolling? Are you embarrassed by the way a clerk gives you the stink eye when you make a purchase with dirty discolored coins?

Well heres a Handy trick! First, locate the right vending machine in your area, pop in your dirtys, instead of making a purchase, simply depress the 'Coin Return' button, and out tumbles fresh clad ready to spend! :laughing:

You are just so damn smart!

You are just so damn smart!

Especially after a few beers I've noticed..!

I check my "Brain Power" about once a week down at the Rite Aid..they have a fancy BP ("Brain Power?") machine there, right by the prescription counter...its free even! See, you stick your arm in this cuff thingy and push a button, it sort of squeezes your arm to check how smart you are, then you get a (BP) read out! I'm getting smarter and smarter all the time! Currently running 180/120! :laughing:

We should probably go find some Gold pretty soon...!

Last edited:
Three rings but all junk last weekend with you. That sucked

Three rings but all junk last weekend with you. That sucked

Well, we were out of the house and had coils out there...put in some hours, pulling the right kinds of targets in the old water...One of us shoulda found something gold...next time I figure...

I did that through various vending machines at work for over $200 in quarters, dimes and nickels. Works like a charm, although it took me about an hour. After a while in one machine, it started spitting out my brown quarters again, so I'd move to the next machine. Bright, shiny quarters.

Sweet! You redeemed your dirty clad AND were on the Clock getting paid at Work! Double Score! :laughing: You are Twice as smart as I am!

Thats the thing...Not all machines do this! Some simply spit out the dirties, some dont spit out anything! So I try with a dime first to see what the deal is...A guy has to be constantly on the lookout for new machines...especially if you are doing this method repeatedly in the same machine over and over!

The Vending machine guy in his disgust will start loading the hopper with your dirties to pass along HIS problem to the customer!

I like to hit Rest Stop Vending machines...

Another good place to dump dirty change is the self pay toll road booths.

do those even still exist!?!?!I have noticed more and more places simply have a camera now, and if you have no ez pass you get like a 50 dollar ticket in the mail no matter what. Where it used to be like a 5 buck toll, there isn't even the option to pay in person anymore.

Hey mud, I bet the guys who empty the change on your regular vending machine route find their "brain power" going up too!:lol:

I learned this trick many years ago when I was using dirty coins to buy postage stamps from a vending machine. I figured stamps were the closest thing to cash that I could get. When the machine ran out of what I was buying I hit the coin return and got a very pleasant surprise. The same vending machine once gave me a proof dime in my change.

do those even still exist!?!?!I have noticed more and more places simply have a camera now, and if you have no ez pass you get like a 50 dollar ticket in the mail no matter what. Where it used to be like a 5 buck toll, there isn't even the option to pay in person anymore.

In Ohio there are booths designated for ez-pass or booths to give money to a booth attendant. I was talking about the booth where you pull up and throw change in a bucket like contraption. I can’t remember where I saw these but I think it was either Pennsylvania or New York, I could be wrong about the state though.

I tumble them. I need something to do in the Winter other than watching inside detector tests on YouTube.

In Ohio there are booths designated for ez-pass or booths to give money to a booth attendant. I was talking about the booth where you pull up and throw change in a bucket like contraption. I can’t remember where I saw these but I think it was either Pennsylvania or New York, I could be wrong about the state though.

I used to see them too, I just haven't in recent years.

New Jersey has them.
Some on the Garden State parkway, another heading over to Ocean City.
Probably more but these are the ones I have used.

Been doing this for years. Loved it the best at my old work. The vending company we had was horrible. They got LOTS of my clad!

Back
Top Bottom