New Podcast Episode on "Life Underground"

Danny T

Elite Member
New Podcast "Life Underground"

Hello All,

This forum has inspired me to create a podcast on metal detecting called Life Underground. For those of you who may want to listen, please visit my website at:http://life-underground.blubrry.net/subscribe-to-podcast/ to subscribe and download.

If anyone had ideas for future podcasts or would like me to tell the story of some of your finds, please PM me!

Thanks,
Danny T

May You bring the Lost to the Light!

Attachments

• LU for Blubrry.jpg
    LU for Blubrry.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 239
Your podcast

Hello Danny,
Thanks for the direction, I found it! Here is why I asked: I own and operate a Part 15 AM broadcast station and am always looking for good, original content. If you are unfamiliar with this type of station, we are NOT a Pirate station! We are Legal, unlicensed, low-power broadcast stations. We operate legally under FCC's Part 15.239 rules. My coverage area is about a 2 mile diameter from our studio due to the fact that we (our studio and transmitter) are about 200 feet above the local street level. We hit about 500 households in the area, possibly 800. If you would like to expand your podcast, I'd love to carry it!
Jim

Hello All,

This forum has inspired me to create a podcast on metal detecting called Life Underground. For those of you who may want to listen, please visit my website at:http://life-underground.blubrry.net/subscribe-to-podcast/ to subscribe and download.

If anyone had ideas for future podcasts or would like me to tell the story of some of your finds, please PM me!

Thanks,
Danny T

May You bring the Lost to the Light!

Attachments

• HBR- RADIO-1610-AM.jpg
    HBR- RADIO-1610-AM.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 228
I have listened (and subscribed) to your podcast. The audio is done very well. The music is great. Super descriptive language makes it a pleasure to listen to. I was initially expecting a “how to” or MD equipment reviews type show but the history/story type show works great!

Don’t take so long between episodes next time! Joking, I know it is prob hard to crank out quality stuff quickly without a full production team.

Back
Top Bottom