Weight Loss Challenge

Ok, Ok, here it is...

Sorry again for the delay.

Big shout out to #9431! Great rebound this week with a 10 lb loss. He made some good changes that turned out to be very effective!

Week5Results.jpg

Thanks Vexhold good work again. Yea.. My weight went up and then down like a roller coaster. My first real diet. I did well last week and hope it continues!!!!!
:hat3:

I'm a little late to the game.. I exercise constantly and the weight stays on..

Found out I had low thyroid - that is getting fixed and the weight is starting to come off..

Gotta go from 220 to 185 and I'll be a chick magnet again, but don't tell my wife! :shock:

I'ma want to pick up all the single moms at the beach this summer while I woo them with all the treasures i digg up.

Keep going everyone. Slow and steady.

Wow, we dropped down to only 12 people turning their weights in. I understand the weather is getting nicer earlier than expected, but c'mon people... weigh in!

I will get the update out after work today.

Maybe I'll win by default, if I'm the only one left standing at the end :lol: Despite not losing one lousy pound, I've at least weighed in every week.

Wow, we dropped down to only 12 people turning their weights in. I understand the weather is getting nicer earlier than expected, but c'mon people... weigh in!

I will get the update out after work today.

I hope you got mine...I sent it via my phone.

Wow looks like everyone is doing Great!!!!!
If I'm correct we are at the halfway mark and there is only 7 more weigh-ins to go. Congrats to everyone for making it this far. And thanks to Vexhold for running the numbers.

Keep up the great work,
I was fat from 9-20 years of age.I know what it takes to keep in shape.With fast food getting cheaper this is the perfect time to start taking the weight off.

Back
Top Bottom