Got this find repaired.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Kapi got one of my rings i found this year that was cracked resized. It is now a size 13.5 and will fit on 3 different fingers. Thought about getting a bigger version made with the stones from this one and 5 stones from another ring. But it wasn't gonna be cheap. Anyhoo, now i can wear this one with my David Yurman i wear i found years ago. The only two of my finds i will wear. They think it is around 2.5 karats but it doesn't really matter. I'm not popping the stones out to find out:shock::lol:

One of the four i found on this day. May get the green one fixed next?

Attachments

• IMG_6439.jpg
    IMG_6439.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 584
That's a nice looking ring! I have yet to find a keeper that I would want to wear.

I have only found two rings that will fit. Found a sterling ring last week and one a few years back. None of the few gold will fit. Love seeing all that beauty. Congratulations.

That's a nice looking ring! I have yet to find a keeper that I would want to wear.
I predict this year you will find one that fits your taste.

Thanks Tom!

Enjoy wearing it, looks great! That ring with the green stone is a stunner too.
Yeah i have to get the green one examined. It appears to have met my scoop:roll:

I like the green stone ring , is that the one Kapi gets :?: Nice finds Larry.
Yeah just waiting for her to find me a blue sapphire:wow:

Noice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Go Dawgs!

Great looking ring, good decision!
Yeah i make few good decisions. Like this one though. Thanks Zee!

I have only found two rings that will fit. Found a sterling ring last week and one a few years back. None of the few gold will fit. Love seeing all that beauty. Congratulations.
Hard finding rings that fit. This is an older one and was about a 11.5. Most older rings can't make it past my first pinky knuckle. Only found about 4 that fit myself.

What a beauty- such a cool design too! I think it's awesome when a treasure hunter can wear a "trophy" find. Congrats! :yes:
Thanks Compass. You have found some beauties over the years.

Some real beauties! I like the big far one..!!:shock:
I get about one beauty a year. Luckily i got this one early or i would be in trouble:shock:

Back
Top Bottom