• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

One cent

Occy

Finally got out today and was hoping hurricane Dorian moved some sand in the right direction. It looks like some sand was moved around at a popular beach, but I could not locate any heavy targets. Oh well, at least the teeth were there...
7ddeb6a98d11fd865ec2a68aa33b917d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Geez... you’ve got patience. Great job on the teeth.

R5

Finally got out today and was hoping hurricane Dorian moved some sand in the right direction. It looks like some sand was moved around at a popular beach, but I could not locate any heavy targets. Oh well, at least the teeth were there...
7ddeb6a98d11fd865ec2a68aa33b917d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Oh Snap, those are awesome teeth! Yeah, I headed out too. I only beat you by $0.13 :lol:. However, I did see quite a few other hunters. Some fellas swinging Noxs and some big coil CTXs.

Cool shark teeth! I have a collection of them from the mid-Cretaceous seaway (80 million years old) and they haven't changed form a bit. No reason to change success I guess.:cool:

Felix

Hope Hurricane Humberto is nice to you, stripping the sand off the beach , instead of sanding it in , no action up here, you Florida boys are lucky , happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom