Hour night hunt/ wife gets me VD T-shirt

T-Man

Elite Member
Well got out for about an hour last night and poked around a little park near the house. Didn't find much but since it's that time of year I guess I'll post my meager finds. Even put up and uglier picture of my mug in the Valentines shirt my wife got me.

Attachments

• junk.jpg
    junk.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 296
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 283
VD...Makes sense now...:laughing: Awesome your wife got that for you. My wife 100% supports me hunting, but I just cant get her to come out with me...

Cool Shirt !!! My wife also encourages me to get out because she says I am grumpy when I don't get toe detect !!!

Thanks everyone, I don't get out nearly as much as I like but when the weekend rolls around and I'm just going stir crazy in the house she tries to run me out the door. With 4 kids at home it's hard to get out unless maybe for an hours so after they goto bed and then I need to be up at 4:30 for work so late nights are pretty much out of the question most of the time. She does know it's an obsession of mine and tries to support it somewhat, as long as it doesn't interfere with the honey-do list.

I guess i am very Lucky. When i start getting antsy she will tell me that it is time to go play. She means detecting. She has no interest in detecting. Doesn't even want the jewelry that if fine. But While i am out detecting she devotes her time to making beautiful blue ribbon winning quilts.

Back
Top Bottom