Clad, clad and more clad!

sandgroper

Elite Member
Here’s about two hours worth of digging at a local primary school. Clad total came to $55.07AUD (best clad hunt so far this year :)) and I also found a junk ring and a few base-metal pendants. I’ve been to this school a few times before and found $20-$30, so this time I tried a few ‘new’ areas and it certainly paid off. One small (18x10ft) strip of lawn between two classrooms was especially productive, that’s where I found the junk ring and over $20, some coins were right on the surface. Thanks for looking and good luck out there! :)

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 295
Found a nice strip of paydirt there didja! I like hunting Schools for that very reason myself...good study of Human travel and drop zones!

Here’s about two hours worth of digging at a local primary school. Clad total came to $55.07AUD (best clad hunt so far this year :)) and I also found a junk ring and a few base-metal pendants. I’ve been to this school a few times before and found $20-$30, so this time I tried a few ‘new’ areas and it certainly paid off. One small (18x10ft) strip of lawn between two classrooms was especially productive, that’s where I found the junk ring and over $20, some coins were right on the surface. Thanks for looking and good luck out there! :)

WOW, i love it:wow:

Back
Top Bottom