Panama (the country)

AlbyM

Hi all,

I'm new to metal detecting and would love to find a friend to check out some sites in the country of Panama (NOT the Panama in Florida), where I live. I am particularly interested in searching along the old "camino de cruces" trail which Sir Henry Morgan crossed to sack the old city of Panama in 1671. The trail is still intact and I imagine hasn't been explored much (if at all).

Anyway, if you are located in Panama, please leave some contact details.

Cheers,

Frank

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, Zee. Hopefully I'll find a detecting buddy in Panama through this forum.

Hi all,

I'm new to metal detecting and would love to find a friend to check out some sites in the country of Panama (NOT the Panama in Florida), where I live. I am particularly interested in searching along the old "camino de cruces" trail which Sir Henry Morgan crossed to sack the old city of Panama in 1671. The trail is still intact and I imagine hasn't been explored much (if at all).

Anyway, if you are located in Panama, please leave some contact details.

Cheers,

Frank
Hello Frank,

I have obtained some old maps of this trail and wish to mount an expedition across it from my research most of it may be impassable, please contact me @ [email protected] if your still interested in doing this, or any other interested parties as I live in panama and its on my to do list of metal detecting here among some other really cool places.

Panama Brett

I live just north of you in Costa Rica and have a hunting buddy up here. If you ever end up around San Jose shoot me a PM and next time I am around David Panama I will do the same and shoot you a PM. Good luck finding a hunting buddy.

Panama The Country

I also, live in Panama have been away from metal detecting for many years, would like to get back into it again. I have a fisher Cz7 pro would like something newer some day, but its in excellent shape. Contact me via this forum, perhaps we can meet one day.

panama country

hello to you folks in Costa Rica, guess you have the whole country to yourself. I'm curious about laws, regarding recovery of treasure, I know certain items, relating to ancient indian, artifacts, and gold statues, of animals etc. are forbidden to keep. Also need to be careful of bandits who want your machine, or what they think you have for treasure.

Back
Top Bottom