Whoa!

Very interesting. Any idea how old it is? Keep us updated if you get any more information.

For today's family & friend's discount: I'll trade you 3 Tungsten/Carbide rings for it . Ok ? You can't beat a 3 for 1 deal ! :aok:

Holy cats man killer ring! Great job congrats! :cool:

Thanks Irons! GG & HH

Well done! Thought my only Plat was stainless until I got my glasses and magnifier as well to confirm. After studying the health issues Plat can cause I decided to stick to yellow gold. Had a friend in Hawaii find out he's allergic to it.

Prices will go up again until then I'll store them like a squirrel stores nuts. Thanks, GG & HH

Man that's awesome on so many levels, 1) it's platty, 2) it's big, 3) it fits!

Major congrats!

THanks GS! My wife is all happy now that I'm wearing it as my wedding ring replacement. a.k.a. IT Fits!

Congrats, that's a sweet ring! :waytogo:

Thanks X-Terra, GG & HH

One big juicy find right there. Very nice

Thanks Scuba! GG & HH

Nice, always love some plat, and the heavier the better. :D

I like it too... seems lately I'm finding more plat than yellow. Maybe due to plat being cheaper than gold Thanks Carribb, GG & HH

Whoa Indeed! Thats a monster Plat! Great Work!

That ring is heaver than my last 3 rings combined. Thanks Mud, GG & HH

That is a Nice Plat!! Wow!!

Thanks OBN, GG & HH

Oh wow! :shock: That is some absolutely beautiful platinum! Seriously congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks TK, GG & HH

WOW, that's a nice find there. Congratulations.

Thanks Jerr-man, GG & HH

Love the Platt! Give the gold and silver a break. You scored a fatty. WTG!
Still have my first platt ring that I found 4 years ago, wish I had sold it then....it was @ $1600 oz then:grin:, now look at it.:(
DL

Yea! plat less than gold now but it will climb again I hope. Thanks Dirty! GG & HH

Jeeezzz that's a hefty ring, wtg man!

Thanks zeemang, GG & HH

Plat in the states! Wait your in Hawaii, must have been a tourist who lost it from Japan.:roll: Congrats to ya!

We're still in the states just not attached. I find a lot of foreign stuff since it seems everyone in the Pacific rim comes here to vacation. Got a mayo jar full of foreign coins to prove it.

Very interesting. Any idea how old it is? Keep us updated if you get any more information.

I'd have to say new... prob within the last couple of weeks. No one has reported it missing as I do check the Lost & Found boards but that's no surprise as tourists from an Asian culture rarely report lost or missing items. I know since I'm in an Asian family. I'm the token white guy

For today's family & friend's discount: I'll trade you 3 Tungsten/Carbide rings for it . Ok ? You can't beat a 3 for 1 deal ! :aok:

Lemme think... hmmmmm... tempting but nah! Think I'll hang on to it for now. I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks Tom, GG & HH

Plat will make you smile every time. Great capture.

Thanks dirtydog, GG & HH

congrats on the honker and its plat besides- awesome

Thanks Melbajoe, GG & HH

congrats on that big hefty chunker

Thanks Schmitz, GG & HH

Sweet.....:yes:

Thanks Curt GG & HH

Back
Top Bottom