Kentucky people tell me where you are

I'm In Faubush, Pulaski County. Both me and my son have taken up this hobby. I'm hunting with a f2. He has a quick silver.

Northern Ky - Cincinnati Area

I'm in Florence Ky. New to this hobby. Received Garret Ace 250 for Christmas. Also Looking for others to hunt with. So far been doing a lot of reading and youtube viewing. Itching to get started!

Louisville area.

I am actually moving to Bullet County in a week. I have an AT PRO but have not been out hunting much. It's hard to find places to hunt or I just don't know what I am doing. o.0

Hello all, new forum member here in Western Ky. Been detecting for a little over a year now. Lots of great information on this site. Looking for fellow MD'ers to hunt with in Western Ky. I'm in Benton. Thanks

south central Kentucky here around adair,taylor,casey,metcalfe,cumberland,russell and Clinton counties would enjoy going out and detecting some with someone. don't have any places as of yet to go

Barren county here. Looking for people to door knock with. Already have the research done just need a partner to go with.

hey I heard them wvirginia folks gots cootys lol that and yall scary so I dunno if yall can post or not lol after watchin that show about yall hunting ginseng I cant say other then yall some wild fellers anywho where the heck is the rest of the Kentucky folks lol I know yall out there get out the woodpile for a minute n sit a spell

I am at fort campbell I just got here in june never went on a hunt out here and never dirt fished either I have always been in the sand and water still gotta get a land machine got a excal right now

Fort Thomas/ Northern Kentucky

Howdy all! Greetings from Northern Kentucky. I live in Campbell County, always looking for places to hunt out or people to hunt with. I use a Garret Ace 250. Send a message if you want!

John

Back
Top Bottom