Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Here's a video taken with my drone. Decided to buzz myself.

That is neat, thanks for sharing ! :thumbsup:

......maybe I can make a funny animation of it later on :lol:

I've thought about getting an inexpensive drone, and might eventually, but I have a hard enough time having enough time to play with all the toys I already have :laughing:

Dave at coinstar

Dave casually and nonchalantly inches towards the Coinstar to check the reject tray :laughing::laughing::laughing:
uaOY3zZ.gif

Snuck up on one today , guy was just finishing dumping his in , after he left i found a half dollar , 1 dime , 1 nickel , and 3 pennies none special all reg. clad. First time i found a 50 cent coin in one. :laughing:

Could this be Coinboy's very first try at treasure hunting ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
ZphmTG6.gif

Coinboy should get a real kick out of that.:laughing:

Hahaha Calvin and Hobbes! :laughing:I loved those guys. That is actually how I started treasure hunting, when I was 10 years old I dug a big pit in the field behind my house and out came a big piece of 1800s pottery! The next month I got my first metal detector and in that “field of dreams” I found almost 30 silver coins including an 1877 Carson City mint seated dime and an 1859 fatty Indian head! Love the edit, brings back memories of reading that with my dad!

Hey, he could look for new hunting areas to detect at the same time !

Looks like Grumpa got a really fun idea on how to combine his leisure time with his new drone hobby ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
8UrkGgH.gif

Back
Top Bottom