Permission (Qualified)

GA_Boy

"In Memory Of"
I asked a Construction Foreman about hunting a site today and the reply was Our Insurance and liability Insurance won't permit me to say YES, so I'm not giving permission, however, if I see you detecting there I certainly won't say anything. Very clever way to say yes.:waytogo:
Marvin

Try finding the owner and offer them a waiver of liability if you can hunt when the workers have gone.

Try finding the owner and offer them a waiver of liability if you can hunt when the workers have gone.

why, why, oh why would anyone do this ? Just so you can keep going higher and higher till you find a concrete "no" ? :roll:

If someone gives the answer (like the O.P.) got of "what I don't see doesn't bother me" or "I leave at 5pm wink wink", then that's good enough for me. Heck, most md'rs don't even ask to do old town demolition sites. They just wait till 6pm and ... After all: That's what cat keys were invented for, eh ?

BTW: Whenever you hear the song & dance of "no because of liability insurance concerns": It does NOT mean that they care less about "liability insurance concerns". That's just a polite way of saying "no".

Because guaranteed, if you turn around and offer them insurance coverage, then guess what ? They will still say "no". They simply don't want to be bothered, is the real reason.

Back
Top Bottom