Can you imagine how any times momma and daddy said in this household

I'm wondering when in blazes they find time to procreate!

Roger

I’m thinking they should just adopt a girl. It’s obvious that they aren’t gonna stop until they have one.

Sure hope they have more than one bathroom :laughing::laughing::laughing:
oldfarmlandoh.jpg

Be bad wouldn't it, not to be able to remember one of your brothers names.

If the baby coming is infact a boy, wonder what the odds are for a couple to have 14 boys in a row. Maybe powerball winning odds or even higher??

Lot of pampers reckon in their home.

I can see it now, go to grocery store and the person checking out in front of you has 7 carts of groceries. I mean what they buy 5 gallons of milk at a time, 10 boxes of cereal. 9 dozen eggs.

School bus pulls up, traffic gets backed up just letting the kids off the bus or on. Dam near fill the bus up.

Be rough on wallet with back to school shopping trip too.

Old pa giving allowance weekly has to take out a bank loan just to pay.lol

If the baby coming is infact a boy, wonder what the odds are for a couple to have 14 boys in a row. Maybe powerball winning odds or even higher??

Not quite that high - If I figure it right, the odds of having 14 boys in 14 births is 1 in 16,384. Of course if there were any identical twins among the 14, the odds drop a bit. Of course how many couples are going to have 14 children in the first place? The odds of the 14th being a boy are still 1 in 2, BTW.

Be bad wouldn't it, not to be able to remember one of your brothers names.lol

Well, just name them all 'George'! ......Like Foreman did with all of his sons!! That is really smart when you think about it, Who can remember 13 different names anyway? Simple and smart to just holler out one name and they all come a running! Its gotta be one hell of a mess at Christmas though...but with this many Sons, the upside of this strategy certainly is something to consider...even on car insurance, you would only need one policy to cover them all!:laughing:.

Well, just name them all 'George'! ......Like Foreman did with all of his sons!! That is really smart when you think about it, Who can remember 13 different names anyway? Simple and smart to just holler out one name and they all come a running! Its gotta be one hell of a mess at Christmas though...but with this many Sons, the upside of this strategy certainly is something to consider...even on car insurance, you would only need one policy to cover them all!:laughing:.

:lol::lol::lol:

Not quite that high - If I figure it right, the odds of having 14 boys in 14 births is 1 in 16,384. Of course if there were any identical twins among the 14, the odds drop a bit. Of course how many couples are going to have 14 children in the first place? The odds of the 14th being a boy are still 1 in 2, BTW.

Looks like you are correct Doug.

http://www.ingender.com/Gender-info/Odds-of-having-all-boys-or-girls.aspx

This article here I think is actually about family in question, just earlier.
https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/29/health/couple-12-sons/index.html

Looks like baby #14 is looking like odds of 1 approx in 16,000 for being a boy.

Older story same family
https://www.today.com/parents/family-11-boys-tries-girl-gets-another-boy-6C10866500

Last edited:
I wish I had 13 Sons!....Think about the possibilities! A ravenous hoard of MudPuppy Kid Cormorants set loose upon the World? It would take like 30 seconds to rotate tires! Who needs a hydraulic jack? 9 to do the lifting, and the 4 little ones on the wrenches! Eat my shorts Nascar!

We would all live in a big hole in the ground, we would sweep the beaches and parks around here like a swarm of locusts!...Within a week, there wouldnt be a penny or empty can to be found within a 50 mile radius!

Amongst other things to keep us all occupied, We would have our own Landscaping business! Mow an entire football field in 10 minutes tops! Roof houses with a tear off in about 1hr!...Shovel the snow out of a Walmart parking lot quicker than you could say 'Sam Walton!' Harvest a whole apple orchard by noon! Oh Boy would we be having some fun! We could start our own Football team or Country! Probably invade and conquer Canada if we wanted to...You know, during a slack time on a weekend just for giggles?

Luckily for you all, I was born with a narrow urethra.....Or there wouldnt be a muskrat or groundhog or turkey alive North of the Ohio River...I hope this guy maximizes with his Sons, and dont send them off to College or encourage them to get into Golf or politics...what a waste that would be!...:laughing:

Last edited:
What am I thinking?! Roofing houses and rotating tires? With 13 boys, the big money is being a music boy group promoter like Joe Jackson!!!...I could have TWO 5 member Boy Bands simutaneously! Like the Jackson5, Insync, Thunder from down Under', or even the Backstreet boys! And with 3 others left over to cobble together a coccamamie version of hillbilly 'Hanson?'

Screw mowing a football field, roofing houses, or sweeping a beach for pennies! You gosh darn right I would maximize! :laughing: Who the hell wants to live in a hole in the ground with 13 woodchuck gobbling kids? Not Me!

Y'all know I could bust big rhymes and write some killer lyrics, let my boys get up on the stage and take care of the rest...thats what a good Father would do...

Last edited:
I'm wondering when in blazes they find time to procreate!

Roger

Speaking from personal experience? From start to finish? About 2 minutes tops including a box of chocolates, a valentines card and foreplay...Your results may vary, forgive me, I'm bragging again like normal..'Making a kid' is a relatively easy and painless process..no mystical skills required..generic mood lighting and functional plumbing.....

Making a kid aint the hard part, its what may come after that sure can put the damdam on a fellow..:laughing:

Last edited:
Got it Mud.

Your group could be called "Mud-puppy and the Hexidecimals"
Has a ring to it uh.

Right? 13 boys! How can you keep track of them all? I can see myself..."Hey, anybody seen Eli lately?" "Dont you remember
Father? He fell offa Mrs Whittakers 7 pitch roof during the tear off a month ago, broke his damned neck, pretty much DOA...so in spite of his whining, we tossed him into the dumpster along with the scrap like you told us?" "Young Caleb here is wearing his shoes and tool belt, doing a hell of a crackerjack job!"...

"Ok, well damn Sons...You boys gotta do a better job on keeping me informed to our inventory, I charged her for the full 13 Man Royal Mudpuppy Treatment....Hope she wont notice there was only 12 of you and dispute my billing....Anybody take the time to check his pockets?" "Please tell me one of you had enough sense to at least pull his kidneys?" :laughing: "Well, now I guess I better get home and see if your Mother has one more go to replace him"..Shouldnt take me too long....Get over and mow the Football field..." Kids now a days...What good is a Kid without a set of matching kidneys?

Last edited:
What kills me, we see a parent leaving a child in back of car in hot weather and it dies. And we find out they only have 1or 2 kids.

Imagine a parent like that with 14 kids. :wow:

Well, just name them all 'George'! ......Like Foreman did with all of his sons!!

Like the woman applying for welfare when asked what the names of her eight sons were. She rep[lied "George." "Which one?" she was asked. "All of them."
"How do you tell them apart?" the clerk wanted to know. "I just call them by their last names." she replied.

Like the woman applying for welfare when asked what the names of her eight sons were. She rep[lied "George." "Which one?" she was asked. "All of them."
"How do you tell them apart?" the clerk wanted to know. "I just call them by their last names." she replied.

Lol

Back
Top Bottom