Firearms pics and discussion

Birddog1911

First time wading into the Family friendly section, and I wanted to check first.

Now that it's alright, here's some of mine.

Last edited:
Lots of firearms talk here, it is a common hobby among many of us, but if it gets political it gets shut down pretty quick...
There is a thread about 12 down on this page about muzzle loaders.

Well, in that case, here are a few of mine.

Colt Wily Clapp Government, Series 70 1911. Had some custom work done, but it's been mechanically perfect since I got it.

Attachments

• 2016-11-12%2013.55.39_zpsenmvardj.jpg
    2016-11-12%2013.55.39_zpsenmvardj.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,162
That’s some nice firearms Birddog & Detector.

Some of mine (past & current):

FVSR-silenced.jpg

2245silenced.jpg

shield.JPG

rugersp.JPG

Glock19.jpg

nighthawk2.jpg

SBR19.jpg

KSG.JPG

pugwithmmgrips.jpg

G26.JPG

sigsaurp238.jpg

mossy500.JPG

1911.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rattlehead, tell me about the Bullpup. Ever seen one in person or shot one, but they always looked interestng to me.

Move,,,,,easier said than done sometimes. I'll stop here or this could get political. Nice weapons yall are sportin' there. Lost all mine in a danged boating accident. :mad:

Job won't allow me to move. Been here 46 years- 7-12 years more and then I'm out. Boating accidents suck- lol- and are very common.

Rattlehead, tell me about the Bullpup. Ever seen one in person or shot one, but they always looked interestng to me.

The KSG is a neat little shotty. Holds a lot of ammo (15 2 3/4 shells) in a very compact package. Overall it’s shorter than most registered SBS’s and since the barrel is still 18.5”, no tax stamp is required.

When I first got the thing I hated it. Jammed up every other time I cycled the action. But after using it for a little while I realized that since the pump and receiver are so much further back, it makes it really easy to short stroke. That’s what I was doing and what was causing the jams. As long as you pump the KSG with authority it performs flawlessly. It does seem to run best with high brass.

Rattlehead, the grips on the little luger 22 looking pistol are REALLY nice, did you make those?

Thanks zeemang. I had those made by JS Gun Grips. I wish I had the talent to make some cool grips! I tried making a set for my 1911 once. Turned out terrible. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang Birddog, expecting an invasion soon? Just kidding, you got some good guns there. But I think I'll stay with my old Winchester.

Back
Top Bottom