AT Pro Finds another eye popper for me

Drakester

Hello Metal Detecting folks just wanted to share another bucket lister I scored while detecting an old high school football field, 8 grams of 18K 750 24inch chain with a cool pendent of a dragon. Would say my best score!! Woo Hoo

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,065
  • IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,084
Last edited:
Surprised the chain is still intact since it was semi deep. 18k real fragile and break easily

Hello Metal Detecting folks just wanted to share another bucket lister I scored while detecting an old high school football field, 8 grams of 18K 750 24inch chain with a cool pendent of a dragon. Would say my best score!! Woo Hoo

WOW>... 18K necklace at 8 grams. That's KILLER! What a great find! Worth a bunch!!

Skippy

Surprised the chain is still intact since it was semi deep. 18k real fragile and break easily

When I first dug the plug I looked down and seen the pendent and grabbed it and pulled on it, but it wouldn't move so then realized the chain was stretched out so I dug a trench the length of the chain and got it out without breaking it.

Thanks folks for all the nice comments, I found this necklace and pendent my very last hunt of 2018 season which was my 3rd yr detecting. Was a serious rush hopefully my 4th season gets me more yellow lol! HH

Back
Top Bottom