Where do you live?

Dedham, Massachusetts. Oldest house in America (Fairbanks house , 1637) and about a mile away from Meigs battlefield. Many many historic places to dig. My house, built in 1880 is a never ending supply of surprises!

Dedham, Massachusetts. Oldest house in America (Fairbanks house , 1637) and about a mile away from Meigs battlefield. Many many historic places to dig. My house, built in 1880 is a never ending supply of surprises!

They will never let you dig at the Fairbanks House though, will they?!! I'd drop everything.

I'm in Roslindale, Boston, Mass. in a 1920s house that has yielded nothing but Legos and 8 billion modern nails. I also dig in my in-laws' 1840 cellar hole in Connecticut and my parents' 1820s farm house in coastal Maine.

They will never let you dig at the Fairbanks House though, will they?!! I'd drop everything.

I'm in Roslindale, Boston, Mass. in a 1920s house that has yielded nothing but Legos and 8 billion modern nails. I also dig in my in-laws' 1840 cellar hole in Connecticut and my parents' 1820s farm house in coastal Maine.

Drop everything brother. It is allowed !! I grew up in Roslindale, Fawndale road. I want to ask the current owners for permission. My parents house was robbed in 1974 and they threw her jewelry box out the second floor window. They never recovered a few pieces.

Drop everything brother. It is allowed !! I grew up in Roslindale, Fawndale road. I want to ask the current owners for permission. My parents house was robbed in 1974 and they threw her jewelry box out the second floor window. They never recovered a few pieces.

What??? The Fairbanks House is in need of rusty-nail-finding by an amateur metal detectorist?!!! :lol: No seriously, I might be interested if you do ever go, message me. I'm not on here a lot, metal detecting has taken a backseat because the school year is more complicated than any before it so my time is limited. But I picked back up this weekend in my backyard to add a toasted Lincoln cent to my collection :roll:

That Roslindale house, if you get permission you should hit Healy Field while you're at it. Our Roslindale parks have a lot of clad and broken glass (and fireworks debris) but are the right age for some good finds.

Rockie

Cajun Here

South West Louisiana. About 10 miles from Lafayette LA. Bracing for yet another hurricane :mad:

Back
Top Bottom