Golden Morning...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Louct and myself went out for a minus tide hunt early this morning... hunt started off great until the wind started blowing.. the wind made it hard for me to hear the whisper targets its the only thing I don't like about the Dual Field is the noise when its windy... but before the wind ramped up I was able to find 2 more school rings... one from 1945 and 1961... I found 2 magnets one a cylinder and the the square thing next to it... lots of tiny bullets today.. I try to recover everything so I can hear the slightest whispers with my DF... both rings were whisper targets...

Lou found a gold army ring with my GT as his Dual Field is not working correctly... I tried it, I think he has a moisture problem in the coil... Lou is a DFX guy and told me listening to the threshold of the GT was like listening to bee's lol...

Hopefully Lou will post his gold later...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 549
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 561
Great hunt. It's amazing how many class rings you find...Just Awesome...

btw...Who is Randy?

Great hunt. It's amazing how many class rings you find...Just Awesome...

btw...Who is Randy?

I guess I shouldn't listen to Joe anymore :lol:

I wish I could find regular gold rings but I take what my DF finds me... I hunt depressions in the water and wet sand I'm not much of a hunter who gets to the beach and just starts hunting... I like to look the beach over and then head for the area's I think will pay off in gold...

I guess I shouldn't listen to Joe anymore :lol:

I wish I could find regular gold rings but I take what my DF finds me... I hunt depressions in the water and wet sand I'm not much of a hunter who gets to the beach and just starts hunting... I like to look the beach over and then head for the area's I think will pay off in gold...

Well whatever you do works for you...I am kinda the opposite...I scan the beach ahead of time and when I leave after hunting and watch web cams, I do a lot of research on the hot spots at all the beaches I go to. I focus on recent drops so I study the people and where they go. It's funny how at different beaches where the towel lines are. Some beaches the majority sit high up some real close to water and some 5 - 10 feet from the high tide mark. Is your beach heavily hunted? My local is crazy hunted so I have to move fast. Ya snooze ya loose.

Well whatever you do works for you...I am kinda the opposite...I scan the beach ahead of time and when I leave after hunting and watch web cams, I do a lot of research on the hot spots at all the beaches I go to. I focus on recent drops so I study the people and where they go. It's funny how at different beaches where the towel lines are. Some beaches the majority sit high up some real close to water and some 5 - 10 feet from the high tide mark. Is your beach heavily hunted? My local is crazy hunted so I have to move fast. Ya snooze ya loose.

CM.... I'm not after new drops... our Ct beaches are not heavily used like they were in the past... we don't have webcams in CT lol.. our swim season is short.. we are lucky if the water temps hit 70 for a month... mostly they are in the 60's tops... I study beaches through old postcards or newspapers from yesteryear... the beaches I prefer have little if any action these days... but being able to read a beach and using a pulse gives me a great advantage :)

CM.... I'm not after new drops... our Ct beaches are not heavily used like they were in the past... we don't have webcams in CT lol.. our swim season is short.. we are lucky if the water temps hit 70 for a month... mostly they are in the 60's tops... I study beaches through old postcards or newspapers from yesteryear... the beaches I prefer have little if any action these days... but being able to read a beach and using a pulse gives me a great advantage :)

C'mon, Is that the new spot or what! One more thing.....who the hell is Randy! :lol::lol:

Awesome job Craig! Gold is gold whether they come in the form of class rings or anything else, as long as it's gold it's good to me! I've been doing some serious thinking since last night about the DF. I'm going to give it another try before deciding if we're getting a divorce lol.

Awesome job Craig! Gold is gold whether they come in the form of class rings or anything else, as long as it's gold it's good to me! I've been doing some serious thinking since last night about the DF. I'm going to give it another try before deciding if we're getting a divorce lol.

....*gasp...a divorce...You 2 should at least go to counseling. I'd hate to see you ruin a relationship because all she brings home is trash. ;)

After this weekend of cold and snow come down and let me to try repair your marriage ok? :D

Back
Top Bottom