• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

He dug enough clad to buy some Spam and eggs too !

On a tight budget but still wanting to take his wife on a winter vacation, creative Mud simply made his own motel room :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_snow_motel.jpg

You are right. I can not wait to get back home. I ddon't care if their is snow on the ground or not.. KEN :D

…...if you noticed there was at least one earlier edit where I showed you trying to get home sooner :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I use Alexa myself, it turns on the lamps, changes channels, microwaves food, ect., all by voice control, now if it would only take out the trash :laughing:

forgot to add Alexa can show my security camera feeds by voice command also, like "Alexa, show me the front yard" or "Alexa, show me the back yard" (or my inside cameras too)

My wife uses ME... KEN :D

So instead of saying "Alexa" your wife says "Ken" do this..... :laughing: and no WIFI needed :laughing:

Alexa and Gary

…...if you noticed there was at least one earlier edit where I showed you trying to get home sooner :laughing:

forgot to add Alexa can show my security camera feeds by voice command also, like "Alexa, show me the front yard" or "Alexa, show me the back yard" (or my inside cameras too)

So instead of saying "Alexa" your wife says "Ken" do this..... :laughing: and no WIFI needed :laughing:

First Alexa runs the house for Gary , phase 2 Alexa takes control of the house , phase 3 Alexa no longer need Gary and the machines rise up. :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom