Everyone in Michigan

Coming soon to a lake near you....:pirate:

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150310_010456.jpg
    IMG_20150310_010456.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 591
I'm fairly new to the sport. Got an f2 at Christmas. I'm from Marysville, by Port Huron. Would love to go hunting with someone with more experience than I have. I could use all the help I can get.

I'm fairly new to the sport. Got an f2 at Christmas. I'm from Marysville, by Port Huron. Would love to go hunting with someone with more experience than I have. I could use all the help I can get.

Just start digging and the F2 will tell you all you need to know! Also, ScubaDetector is over from that side of the state. He water hunts but could give you some pointers I'm sure.

Trenton michigan

Seems that this area has been hit hard but hey guess ill have to hit it even harder. If anyone in the area wants to get out and about in down river contact me.

Treanton michigan

Thie area seems to have been hit hard. But i guess ill just have to hit it harder. My name is Will contact me if your interested in getting out this summer.

Napoleon

Hi! I just started decting and I live in Napoleon, just off of M-50. I was trying to do some research on the history of the area and found an old map that's been very useful so far. I have only dected on my own property so far.

Lost and found help in East Lansing?

Hello there! I'm not a MD-er but am desperately looking for help in East Lansing to find a vintage engagement ring - we think it was lost in the grassy area near a pool. Is anyone interested or available? If this is not the right forum to be posting, please let me know - and/or direct me to the correct chat. Many thanks!
Janet

Hello there! I'm not a MD-er but am desperately looking for help in East Lansing to find a vintage engagement ring - we think it was lost in the grassy area near a pool. Is anyone interested or available? If this is not the right forum to be posting, please let me know - and/or direct me to the correct chat. Many thanks!
Janet
I'm not far away. Contact me via email: [email protected]

Grand Rapids

Ace! I just found this thread! Grand Rapids here, I want to thank you Ace for introducing me to this great forum a while back,...I met Ace while I was detecting a park on the northwest side of GR, very friendly guy, told me about this forum, I just watched for a month or so, just looking and doing quite a bit of learning, then I decided to join. Lot's of very helpful and friendly Md'rs here. Didn't know there were so many of us close by to GR. H.H.

Back
Top Bottom