Old silver with the old XS...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had a bit of time between things to do today, so I went back to the beach that gave up 3 silvers a couple days ago, digging deeper this time with the 10.5" stock coil mounted on the Explorer XS instead of the 6x8... Spent a little over a hour hunting and I found a couple more silvers... Everything...didn't dig any fresh drops ...and no steel bottlecaps:laughing: just tiny and bigger pieces of old scrap, 14 cents in clad, 5 wheats, a local trolley token from about 1930... that cleaned up very well... and the 2 silvers... #13 and #14...1946 Rosie and a 1890's Barber Quarter Again with a good hunt, just like it used to be...maybe I should get out more:yes: That's all for this outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next...and Happy Hunting!

Had a bit of time between things to do today, so I went back to the beach that gave up 3 silvers a couple days ago, digging deeper this time with the 10.5" stock coil mounted on the Explorer XS instead of the 6x8...
Congrats on more silvers. XS is still one of my favorite machines.

Really nice hunt !!! I remember the first time I took my old XS to the beach and had to go to town to buy a shovel. Really nice deep machine.

WTG Bruce! Still digging the silver and using the old heater to do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom