Anyone seen any discounts on the Nox 800??

Discounts have been hard to find but there has been a little wiggle room but not much. I ordered one today from Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies. This will be the third purchase I have made from him and he has always been good to work with. Now if I can just keep my cool until it arrives.

Cliff

Discounts have been hard to find but there has been a little wiggle room but not much. I ordered one today from Bart @ Big Boys Hobbies. This will be the third purchase I have made from him and he has always been good to work with. Now if I can just keep my cool until it arrives.

Cliff

I bought mine from Bart a few weeks ago. He is very willing to talk with you and answer questions. I have two friends that will be buying from him within the next few weeks.
A friend of mine bought a detector from him a year ago and recommended so that is how I found out about him.

I have done business with Bart several times and it has always been a good experience. I don't hesitate to recommend him. I hope to make it up to meet him in person some day.

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom