Deus reactivity and silencer

I only know what I'm finding when trying different settings. There are people who have a better understanding of what I'm missing and know how to use the correct settings in the programs to achieve better results.

I had a mishap last night. I lost my TX power setting capability when altering programs in my remote when I shifted the frequency, every program lost the TX power capability, even the 1-9 programs you cannot modify ?I charged the remote as it was running on empty from quite a bit of use, I was frustrated, sent a message to Choppa,Craig and Gary B, thinking it would take some time for a response, if any. Meanwhile, I went ahead and deleted the extra programs I had built and then turned the remote off, started it back up and rebuilt the extra programs and now I have TX power capability in all programs like it should. I'm sure it was something I've done wrong on my end but I haven't a clue, now I can shift the frequency +1 or -1 in expert and then configure it back to center from the shift and the TX power capability returns.
Maybe I need to source another remote as I'm hopping this remote from coil to coil source and dual ws4 headphone pucks and the MI 6, it might be more than I should be asking it to do. Getting back to sending a message to Choppa, Craig and Gary, They all responded super quick. It is nice to know they are there to help. :cool:

no don't take that wrong I wasn't talking about your settings to each his own on that, I was talking about the way I set it up for me and the type sites I hunt. Looks like your pulling the goodys out of the trash to me.What works for me might not work for you and your sites hh

I only know what I'm finding when trying different settings. There are people who have a better understanding of what I'm missing and know how to use the correct settings in the programs to achieve better results.

I had a mishap last night. I lost my TX power setting capability when altering programs in my remote when I shifted the frequency, every program lost the TX power capability, even the 1-9 programs you cannot modify ?I charged the remote as it was running on empty from quite a bit of use, I was frustrated, sent a message to Choppa,Craig and Gary B, thinking it would take some time for a response, if any. Meanwhile, I went ahead and deleted the extra programs I had built and then turned the remote off, started it back up and rebuilt the extra programs and now I have TX power capability in all programs like it should. I'm sure it was something I've done wrong on my end but I haven't a clue, now I can shift the frequency +1 or -1 in expert and then configure it back to center from the shift and the TX power capability returns.
Maybe I need to source another remote as I'm hopping this remote from coil to coil source and dual ws4 headphone pucks and the MI 6, it might be more than I should be asking it to do. Getting back to sending a message to Choppa, Craig and Gary, They all responded super quick. It is nice to know they are there to help. :cool:

Normal ops for when doing a freq shift and having NO TX power option under expert menu (sensitivity).

See this link page 33.
Note at bottom.
http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction manual/DEUS_V4_MANUAL_UK.pdf

Normal ops for when doing a freq shift and having NO TX power option under expert menu (sensitivity).

See this link page 33.
Note at bottom.
http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction manual/DEUS_V4_MANUAL_UK.pdf

Yes, I read that last night. This wasn't a normal occurrence. I figured I could just start over and replace the existing program but when I went to redo the program from the original programs, I did not have the TX power selection in expert under the sensitivity mode. There was absolutely nothing, no expert selection, all frequencies in all programs read 11.8 KHz, even the #2,3 & 9 default programs which are always preset at 18 kHz. Somehow the frequency shift of the program shifted every program in the remote, even the programs 1-9 that reset back to default settings were messed up. Since getting it back to normal ,it has worked flawlessly, let's hope it remains so. I am liking this machine a lot.

no don't take that wrong I wasn't talking about your settings to each his own on that, I was talking about the way I set it up for me and the type sites I hunt. Looks like your pulling the goodys out of the trash to me.What works for me might not work for you and your sites hh

I've loaded your program in and hunted some today with it. Sparse trash filled field, It works extremely well here. I dug a junk ring that was so deep, all I could get is a one way signal on it. Pure luck that I hit it right to find it. No Id, I should have taken a camera because it was over my pointer deep, the mi6 pointer is 10" long . Has Japan and a 8 stamped in the inside band, I first thought it was gold when it came to light out of the dirt but it isn't. DSC03201.JPG

I've loaded your program in and hunted some today with it. Sparse trash filled field, It works extremely well here. I dug a junk ring that was so deep, all I could get is a one way signal on it. Pure luck that I hit it right to find it. No Id, I should have taken a camera because it was over my pointer deep, the mi6 pointer is 10" long . Has Japan and a 8 stamped in the inside band, I first thought it was gold when it came to light out of the dirt but it isn't.View attachment 389576

Looks like you are getting the hang of that Deus pretty well buddy! We will have to get together for another hunt soon.

I pulled a Merc while using your program today. EMI was high today ,sens at 93 was really chatty. I didn't go the -2 on GB,I just stuck with running GB normal GB pumping. Even if I lowered the sens, it didn't change for the quieter so I ran it at 93.Had to quit early because of a storm rolling though, thinking thunderstorm was causing the interference but I don't know that for certain.I could hear it rumbling long before the rains came to where I was at.
DSC03221.JPG

I was running Calabash's relic program today, thought I had gold but no markings inside.Just my luck.DSC03242.JPG

nice finds! love the merc and I bet your heart was pounding over the rings.
Yes, I feel I am long overdue for another gold ring, both of them had my heart racing for a bit, love to find rings no matter what.
I am having fun digging deep targets, am digging iron targets as well. I am beginning to be torn between coils, loved the 9" from the start but the 11" is deep and is really growing on me. My favorite relic piece from tonight's hunt, slightly over 15 1/2" deep, it' sounded like it was near the surface but the horseshoe screen said different.DSC03248.JPG

Back
Top Bottom