Busy Day for Tomorrow

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I get the pleasure of having two of my grandsons visit for 10 days. 12 and 13. They fly into Detroit Metro at 4:45pm. I will be diving in the morning somewhere close ;). After I pick them up I have to head to my marina and launch my boat. I got hired to find an anchor for a 35' Scarab. Anchor is in 12' of water. Then home with all my treasures including my grandsons.

When I bought the tickets I asked to have them for 9 days. The airline agent said the tickets would be cheaper if I could keep them an extra day. Asked me if I thought I could. I said that depends on if they have to be alive when they flew back. I made her laugh!

When I bought the tickets I asked to have them for 9 days. The airline agent said the tickets would be cheaper if I could keep them an extra day. Asked me if I thought I could. I said that depends on if they have to be alive when they flew back. I made her laugh!

:heartylaugh: Good luck to you Scuba. May the odds be ever in your favor! :heartylaugh:

R5

Just got a call at 6:15 this morning. Lets add an emergency cell phone recovery to this mess! Going to get that at 7:30 this morning.

Maybe I will get on and post tonight if I am not too tired from the fun I am having today!

Back
Top Bottom