R5 on the Board!

Hope you don't have to suffer through Jack Del Rio as long as the Jags did?

I was hoping your Raiders would go further in the playoffs, But when Carr went down...Hope he heals up for next year.
Sincerely, A Patriots fan.

I'm okay with Del Rio. H3ll, 12 wins is more than the Raiders have had in the last two years combined. :D McGloin is gone. Cook needs the reps to... uh... cook! :laughing:

Hey! Look who got a "Featured" thread!

R5

Last edited:
Congrats!!! The other day I was hunting near a pier and I looked up with my sunglasses to see 2 cute 20 somethings and a dude watching and smirking/laughing. Typical... Then I got a hit and dug it..GWAWK GWAWK on the ol excal... I dug it and when I saw the gold I just yelled,, YEAH!!!!!!! Then dug it and made sure to turn it to them and make it so they could see it.....
At first it fooled me,,, but it certainly fooled them.. Made them shut up and actually think I found a fatty..... To bad it wasn't true... first faker of the yr for me.

Attachments

• AGkDK5q1mjL1Vvrp6CsIGGOyDu9KSBW-KsLY6SBi0j8FUYNAL5YzjXQU1nNZAnzV1GB9NmZZScjKmqHfDbAafsI~.jpg
    AGkDK5q1mjL1Vvrp6CsIGGOyDu9KSBW-KsLY6SBi0j8FUYNAL5YzjXQU1nNZAnzV1GB9NmZZScjKmqHfDbAafsI~.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 71
At first it fooled me,,, but it certainly fooled them.. Made them shut up and actually think I found a fatty..... To bad it wasn't true... first faker of the yr for me.

Whoa... aside from that dark stripe on the side, it sure looks good. And I'm the self-proclaimed KING :kingdances: of plated!

R5

Back
Top Bottom