2 more 14k and a watch

Irons

Forum Supporter
First time I found a working watch! :lol: I have found dozens of watches but once they go through a winter in the water here the ice has destroyed them.
Too bad I'm not a watch guy it's pretty nice!

Thought I had 3 Gold rings today until I looked at hallmarks and the one had .925/18k GP. Bummer but still a great day in the sunny cold! The real Gold rings are both 3.8 grams 14k.

Thanks for looking folks, I appreciate it! Good hunting out there! :grin:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs6.jpg

rs7.jpg

So now if someone asks you the time, you tell them you have a watch At home ?

That's the most boring Art carved I've seen...

Still better than any of the ones I found this month..:laughing:

Awesome finds!!

I'm about to get my boat ready soon...

Stay on em!!

<°)))>{

Nice hunt Irons, I always had better luck in the winter plus you get the whole beach to yourself!

First time I found a working watch! :lol: I have found dozens of watches but once they go through a winter in the water here the ice has destroyed them.
Too bad I'm not a watch guy it's pretty nice!

Thought I had 3 Gold rings today until I looked at hallmarks and the one had .925/18k GP. Bummer but still a great day in the sunny cold! The real Gold rings are both 3.8 grams 14k.

Thanks for looking folks, I appreciate it! Good hunting out there! :grin:

NICE Hunt!! Finding a working watch that's nice is a big bonus, but to get two 14K'ers and a couple of sterlings, too. That's a GREAT hunt!

Awesome, man. Thanks for sharing the pics!

What? You again!? :mad: Did you find those in the Big Water on Friday? Or anywhere inland for that matter!...Sure didnt have to worry about getting overheated what with the wind and single digit chills...it was the first brutal cold since last year and generally takes a while to adjust...Scoop handle all iced up, wet sand frozen, too windy to light a smoke half the time an 'erthing......

Even if you do prefer the cold, that was frostbite conditions...That gold was well earned Buddy!! Nice Work! :cheers:

What? You again!? :mad: Did you find those in the Big Water on Friday? Or anywhere inland for that matter!...Sure didnt have to worry about getting overheated what with the wind and single digit chills...it was the first brutal cold since last year and generally takes a while to adjust...Scoop handle all iced up, wet sand frozen, too windy to light a smoke half the time an 'erthing......

Even if you do prefer the cold, that was frostbite conditions...That gold was well earned Buddy!! Nice Work! :cheers:

Thanks Mud, it was cold enough only crazy people were in the water. I was wondering where you were! ;)

Thanks Mud, it was cold enough only crazy people were in the water. I was wondering where you were! ;)

Well, I figured you were in that one spot, so I was hunting North of you about 5 miles early in the morning...slumped in badly and incoming rollers on the sandbar...Nothing to report...I went home and raked leaves, thats the crazy part....

Then, Rat and I went out in the afternoon to that one place we discussed...Still colder than Billy be dammed.....Rat caught this poor turtle! He stuffed it down inside his waders so it could warm up a little! :laughing:

Attachments

• rat turtle.jpg
    rat turtle.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 690
Well, I figured you were in that one spot, so I was hunting North of you about 5 miles early in the morning...slumped in badly and incoming rollers on the sandbar...Nothing to report...I went home and raked leaves, thats the crazy part....

Then, Rat and I went out in the afternoon to that one place we discussed...Still colder than Billy be dammed.....Rat caught this poor turtle! He stuffed it down inside his waders so it could warm up a little! :laughing:

The sandbars I'm seeing stacking up are worrisome. They move in and all is lost! :mad:

EDIT: Tell Rat to go back to that minelab thingy AT Pro's are no good. :D

Back
Top Bottom