Whites Eclipse DD 6x10 coil for the original 12" spider coil that comes with the MXT PRO?

konstantinos

I'm getting a new Whites MXT PRO and will be doing my hunting in Arizona and possibly California. I'd value suggestions on which coil to go with. The seller will exchange the coil for free. Does one coil have a higher resale value considering both will be new? thanks

I'm getting a new Whites MXT PRO and will be doing my hunting in Arizona and possibly California. I'd value suggestions on which coil to go with. The seller will exchange the coil for free. Does one coil have a higher resale value considering both will be new? thanks

What will you be hunting for the most???

Dusty

Coins and possibly nuggets. It comes with 12" spider coil, but he will swap it out for the Eclipse DD 6x10 at no charge. Based upon some threads, it looks like prospectors are going more with the DD 6x10. I'm not clear what I'd use the 12" coil for if I went with the DD 6x10.

thanks

The DD 6X10 is a good coil, I got mine last week and have taken it out a few times when it's been halfway warm. It's easier to move around brush and rocks....

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom