Two Silvers To Start The Year

Dan48

Rough digging with most of the ground frozen solid, but not all. Managed two Merc's and several wheaties. My hands and wrists are killing me and I broke one of my lesche diggers but worth it!

Happy hunting!

Dan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 176
That’s dedication my man! M-m-m-muuussss-s-s-s-ttttt. H-h-huuunnnt-t-t!!!:lol:
Having a CTX with no way to use it is NOT acceptable! Great scores,sorry about the digger...:grin: You keep that up and you’re gonna have a helluva jump on me this year! Glad to see your having early success...

must be nice........

Rough digging with most of the ground frozen solid, but not all. Managed two Merc's and several wheaties. My hands and wrists are killing me and I broke one of my lesche diggers but worth it!

Happy hunting!

Dan

OOOOOOHHHHHHH, you guys are killing me........all I can do is sit and wait....
I don't anticipate being able to see any green grass for at least 6 or 8 weeks or maybe longer......:mad::mad:
Its not just the snow, the ground is probably holding at around 15 degrees or so.......just way too painful to try digging through it....

Congrats on the silvery start to your 2018 hunting season.......
Where are you anyway?

Congrats on the silver and getting out! I think I am a long way from thawing enough to dig anywhere!

Great start to the year! Ground here is still snow covered and frozen, so I’ve gotten live vicariously through hunts like yours!

Gonna bother trying to call the number on the dog’s tag?

Back
Top Bottom