Tapatalk problems posting pics?

ugadigger

Elite Member
Anyone using this app experiencing the problem posting pics? I have posted tons of pics but now it doesn’t let me! If anyone has the app could you try posting a pic in this thread from your cell? Especially if you have an iPhone! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone using this app experiencing the problem posting pics? I have posted tons of pics but now it doesn’t let me! If anyone has the app could you try posting a pic in this thread from your cell? Especially if you have an iPhone! Thanks

I will update it tonight, hopefully that will fix the issue.

I will update it tonight, hopefully that will fix the issue.

Thanks Vlad! I thought it might be a problem with my iOS last update. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks Vlad! I thought it might be a problem with my iOS last update. Hopefully it will work.

I see Vlad is on this, great!

Your iOS comment caught my I because ever since the most recent update my iPhone 6s will down over nite if I leave it on!??! :mad:

Last edited:
I see Vlad is on this, great!

Your iOS comment caught my I because ever since the most recent update my iPhone 6s will down over nite if I leave it on!??! [emoji35]

Yeah it’s always a topic for many older iPhone owners, a conspiracy/belief that Apple uses the updates as a way to force owners to upgrade to newer devices. I always try to resist upgrading to the latest phones until my wife and kids team up against me and the whining commences! I currently have an three 8 and two X phones in my household but haven’t noticed any shutdowns yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the pic problem continues...hopefully this app gets straightened out soon

47a351c7a879de3b73c9ed9750ba5589.heic

Ok I had to uninstall the app and then reinstall...seems to be working now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom