Anyone near Elgin IL?

That I should be able to make...have to clear it with the boss though :) Wife understands I think...I've had my detector since February, and haven't been able to really get out there without the kids (13 and 6) "helping" :)

That I should be able to make...have to clear it with the boss though :) Wife understands I think...I've had my detector since February, and haven't been able to really get out there without the kids (13 and 6) "helping" :)

I know what mean! I have 3 kids myself. My oldest is 18 now and will start college shortly. The others are almost 17 and 13 in January. My issue usually arises when I want to go shooting....my daughter and middle son usually want to go, too. Range prices add up quickly, along with the maintenance and watching I have to do, although both kids have become pretty self-sufficient at the range by now.

See you a week from Saturday!

Warner

PS - I'm looking forward to seeing your F2, as I think that's the detector I would buy if ever given permission! :)

I know what mean! I have 3 kids myself. My oldest is 18 now and will start college shortly. The others are almost 17 and 13 in January. My issue usually arises when I want to go shooting....my daughter and middle son usually want to go, too. Range prices add up quickly, along with the maintenance and watching I have to do, although both kids have become pretty self-sufficient at the range by now.

See you a week from Saturday!

Warner

PS - I'm looking forward to seeing your F2, as I think that's the detector I would buy if ever given permission! :)

I like the F2 (although it's my first, and I still haven't learned to use it "right"...hopefully this weekend I will though...and how to cut plugs right)

As for shooting...my daughter (13) isn't into it...took my son (6) shooting for the first time last month...my cousin has 70+ acres out here that we shoot at, so no worries about range fees...just ammo

Just to check I thought we were talking this Sat , the 11th but next Sat is ok also , just want to be sure all are on the same page.

Next week my detector should be back from garrett I may join up with you guys. Plus you guys like firearms and that is my other hobbie/passion!

Just to check I thought we were talking this Sat , the 11th but next Sat is ok also , just want to be sure all are on the same page.

whoops...thanks for clarifying....I know it said the 18th earlier in the thread....but then I thought it was this coming weekend....

Back
Top Bottom