FBI stole the gold

Eating-Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-10.gif

Hunters

That find a hoard, should invest in a melting machine, i would have been in the garage melting to the last OZ, never contacted anyone, than lived the millionaire life style :gettinmoney::wave::tropical::tropical::tropical::tropical::tropical:

Yup. Sure. A grand conspiracy. No amount of proof will EVER disprove that a treasure "most certainly" existed. No matter HOW many dry holes someone digs, that doesn't mean "there's no treasure". It merely means:

A) must be a little deeper

B) A little more to the right.

C) A little more to the left.

D) A governement conspiracy coverup . Surreptitiously secreted away during the night. After all, their "squinty eyes" and some "noise a neighbor heard" most CERTAINLY point to grand conspiracy, right ? :wow:

See what's going on ? They are STARTING with the premise that a "treasure was (or is) there". NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE will EVER disprove it. The "faithful" will always find some far-fetched remote contingent theory about how it was (or is still) there. And if you try to show that doesn't work logistically, they will find some crazy way or method how it *could still* be true. Eg.: taken away with black helicopters, 100 Navy seals who are sworn to secrecy, yet dressed like normal civilians so you don't know that they are up-to-no-good, etc...

C'mon people ! This is just another ghost story legend. Like Oak Island, Yamashita, etc... A camp-fire story gone awry. But we all fall for it so easily, since no one wants to be "left out". No one wants to be laughed at "all the way to the bank".

Hence people put critical thinking aside, when it comes to treasure. And hold on to any remote shred of possibility. No matter how insanely improbable. No matter how much the evidence stacks up against the notions. No matter how many "more pluasible explanations" exist for those "squinty eyes" and "noises in the night". But no: The human mind, in an effort to believe the treasure, will see ANY MOUSE FART as ultimate proof of a treasure.

Hang on now...are you implying that there ISN'T a treasure on Oak Island? What about the rocks in the shape of a cross (what are the odds that there would be, somewhere in an area that large, four rocks, lined up like that?) Didn't you listen to the narrator? He explained it perfectly...same with the "ancient timbers"...wood doesn't migrate like the African swallow does. :)

Hang on now...are you implying that there ISN'T a treasure on Oak Island? What about the rocks in the shape of a cross (what are the odds that there would be, somewhere in an area that large, four rocks, lined up like that?) Didn't you listen to the narrator? He explained it perfectly...same with the "ancient timbers"...wood doesn't migrate like the African swallow does. :)

I hope you're joking. You're sounding like some of the "faithful" now :lol:

You ought to come over to my house & hunt for gold. There are certain "clues" all over the place. Perfect circles (the paver blocks in my back-yard). Uncanny crosses (the telephone phone at my property edge). Suspicious geometric lines (the design at our gold fish fountain). Rectangles (the fence planks).

And .... to top it all off ...... I heard some noises coming from my neighbors house 2 nights ago, suspicious lights going on and off @ their windows, etc.... And I've seen suspicious vehicles (no doubt up-to-no-good), drive past my house at 4am occasionally. Cleverly disguised as the newspaper delivery driver. But .... that's clearly a cover-story conspiracy.

I hope you're joking. You're sounding like some of the "faithful" now :lol:

You ought to come over to my house & hunt for gold. There are certain "clues" all over the place. Perfect circles (the paver blocks in my back-yard). Uncanny crosses (the telephone phone at my property edge). Suspicious geometric lines (the design at our gold fish fountain). Rectangles (the fence planks).

And .... to top it all off ...... I heard some noises coming from my neighbors house 2 nights ago, suspicious lights going on and off @ their windows, etc.... And I've seen suspicious vehicles (no doubt up-to-no-good), drive past my house at 4am occasionally. Cleverly disguised as the newspaper delivery driver. But .... that's clearly a cover-story conspiracy.

Of course I'm joking :) If I'm ever being serious, then there's something terribly wrong in the world.

I'm sure that if I looked in your yard for gold, you'll have already moved it to an undisclosed location to protect it from the aliens who REALLY run the FBI

EVERYONE knows that the "newspaper delivery driver" is a CIA plant...monitoring your every move.

Yup. Sure. A grand conspiracy. No amount of proof will EVER disprove that a treasure "most certainly" existed. No matter HOW many dry holes someone digs, that doesn't mean "there's no treasure". .

Com'on man....... don't kill those dreams....

Next you're going to tell me that the lottery is rigged by "big brother" and I'll never win the Plublishers Clearing house give aways no matter how many magazines I buy...………

Is big foot real?? that snow man thing? UFO's...???

Did we even land on the moon or is that a bust also????

The TR-3B is real - I seen one!!!!!

Just quite similar as watching the Bigfoot shows or such...if a Bigfoot was really found(or a UFO or lost gold or...) do you really think the very show that you’re watching that’s pre-taped quite awhile ago is going to be the first place you hear about it? The public is deluded by their own delusional delusions. That big screen in your living room is the biggest waste of life ever invented,though it’s good for informational purposes and occasional ball games. This clown that thinks he and his son are entitled to a portion of the non-existent fantasy treasure? It’s way more likely that they were working on a crime scene of some kind,perhaps a serial killer case?....who knows. But the aforementioned point of the “treasure” being perpetually out of reach for one reason or another is spot on. Complete,un-adulterated horsecrap.

delusional delusions. Funny, I love it! DD

Wait a minute... you still get newspapers delivered?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Wait a minute... you still get newspapers delivered?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Only those of us on the "ugly side of 50 yrs. old", remember newspaper delivery people. Doh! :roll:

Only those of us on the "ugly side of 50 yrs. old", remember newspaper delivery people. Doh! :roll:

Hey! I had a paper route when I was in High School. :lol:

After I graduated, I delivered telegrams for Western Union all over Miami ... on a bicycle for a couple of years. :yes:

Hey! I had a paper route when I was in High School. :lol:

After I graduated, I delivered telegrams for Western Union all over Miami ... on a bicycle for a couple of years. :yes:

Well then, you're probably old enough to remember shoe-shine boys, and before kids had video games, and rotary dial telephones, etc.... haha

Well then, you're probably old enough to remember shoe-shine boys, and before kids had video games, and rotary dial telephones, etc.... haha

Heck yeah Tom. And I remember the old rotary pay phones. They gave you a dial tone before you put money in them. They had a big flaw which I occasionally exploited. If you tapped out the number you were calling on the handset cradle, you could make the call for free. :roll:

And the best part, all the coinage (except pennies and nickels) was silver. ;)

I thought it was a pony for the Pony Express! ;):p:laughing:

Smart aleck. :yes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I remember rotary phones.....

…..and before TVs had remotes and you had to walk across the room to change the channel :lol:

…...and when TVs were only black and white :lol:

…...and milk delivery to your milkbox on the front porch :lol:

…..and when gas stations pumped your gas, checked your oil and air pressure and even washed your windshields :lol:

(of course I was still a very very young kid back then :lol:)

…….and we still get newspaper delivery ! :lol:

I still call Hungry Man dinners "TV dinners" because we used to have trays to set them on so you could watch TV and eat your dinner at the same time...

I still call Hungry Man dinners "TV dinners" because we used to have trays to set them on so you could watch TV and eat your dinner at the same time...
How true! Yes, TV trays, all homes had ‘em including ours - and we had one of the first new color 27” TV’s, biggest you could buy at the time, with new-fangled wired remote control!

A voice of fresh air.

But ... as we all know, you are a "shill" . Sent by the government. To plant doubts in reader's minds. As a clever attempt to cover up that you guys secreted away the treasure in the night. 'Fess up !!

You and Chris are the voice of reason here:yes:

Remember when the TV dinners were in metal trays when it was before microwave ovens were invented and you had to heat them up in a regular oven ?
vintage_tv_dinner.jpg

Remember when the TV dinners were in metal trays when it was before microwave ovens were invented and you had to heat them up in a regular oven ?
View attachment 426442
Yup! The top had aluminum foil on it and they took about 30 minutes to cook! Microwave ovens have spoiled us. I get really annoyed now if any frozen dinner takes longer than 5 minutes to heat up!

Back
Top Bottom