Anyone here on Long Island, NY?

GalaxyHunter

Hi guys and gals...I just bought a Garrett AT Pro and am new to the whole MD game. I am looking to make some new friends near me to hunt with and perhaps learn a few things. I am on Long Island, NY at the border of Nassau and Suffolk. Anyone nearby? :cool:

Also looking for a hunting buddy

Hey, I live in Port Jeff area. Was swinging a Fisher F2 But also just purchased a Garret AT pro. Been hunting off and on for several years, but would really like to have a hunting partner. I also have a couple of kayaks and can access a lot of beach areas. PM me if interested.

Hi DW...

Got out on the beach today. Took advantage of the warm weather! Found a 1941 quarter and a Quartz arrowhead! Amazing day! If you ever want to partner up send me a message! :lol:

always looking for a hunting partner but time is limited due to work. Let me know when your going out and if i'm available we will get together

Coram

Guys I'm also in Coram and interested in Hunting for the first time. Taking the class on the 23rd at the Medford Armory.

Gilbert

hello.... i know this is an older post, but thought i would say hello from Babylon NY... i go out mostly weekday mornings till early afternoons... usually very early before the crowds get there on Jones Beach mostly.... i dont see many out at this time... i have the feeling most go out at the end of the day, looking for lost items of that day. i also like Robert Mosses, but tend to do better at Jones....

Welcome aboard. Ive been going around 5:30am on the weekends but during the week i work early. I have the same machine and used it for years. Im running a ctx now and mostly woods. Nice to meet you.

great to meet you too... yeah i really love the Whites... once you learn it. originally was going to go with a PI machine.. but wanted the option for inland without having to dig everything and go with a more Coin setting.

i really cant do weekends... wish i could... but thats family time. and my weekdays are only when im not working.

maybe catch ya out there though... never know.. good digs

Welcome to the forum. I'm from the Levittown area. I usually hunt weekend mornings and weekdays after work. Jones, Gilgo, Robert Moses, Tobay.

Bear we need to get together one day I have never really done any serious beach time but since I picked up my 3030 I want to start.

Absolutely, I went out to Jones on Sunday and froze my butt off. But it was still nice to get out. Looking forward to the crowds to show up.

Back
Top Bottom