Got my Digger/Weapon today ;)

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Decided to name this one "Gravedigger Maximum" after my buddy Tuffy. I know he likes to sharpen knives. May get another one of these and let him sharpen it so I can shave with it. In a sticky situation you can chop somebody down like a tree:D I may switch out the Velcro on the sheath with rare earth magnets. That way all you have to do is pull up on it.

Attachments

• SAM_0904.jpg
    SAM_0904.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 278
  • SAM_0906.jpg
    SAM_0906.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 281
  • SAM_0907.jpg
    SAM_0907.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 277
  • SAM_0908.jpg
    SAM_0908.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 277
  • SAM_0909.jpg
    SAM_0909.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 277
  • SAM_0910.jpg
    SAM_0910.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 275
I like it, sweet tool! They would probably put us in handcuffs and it would have to be on one of the Attorney Generals safe to have lists up here the way that looks. :lol:

Wholy Bat shovel Bat Man. " Steady my young friend Robin I'm about to dig us out of this Mess "...

Really I want one tooo..

Cowabunga that's what a M48 looks like ,I only heard rumors about it :lol: be carefull you don't want to loose a finger,
I did not think they really existed outside of the CIA or Minelab secret headquarters.
That pogamoggan should really give those weasel pulltabs a headache.

hh

Those are pretty killer, been thinking about one myself. Tell me, is it made as well as it looks? Congrats!

Well... I think I'd rather just use the Glock 31 on my right hip as a weapon - but I suppose if someone took an eye to grab my pistol, a couple of smacks upside the head with that would change their mind real quick. ;)

Well... I think I'd rather just use the Glock 31 on my right hip as a weapon - but I suppose if someone took an eye to grab my pistol, a couple of smacks upside the head with that would change their mind real quick. ;)

I also carry a .357 and a Stiletto:D But you may be in a situation where you can't fire a weapon. Just depends on what is in the background.

Back
Top Bottom