The Contest to Shame All Other Contests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned something new

Because those Likes and Follows rank a business in Googles local search results organically :)

Thank, I honestly didn't know this. I knew there had to be a reason for business's wanting you to be liked on Facebook all the time I just didn't know why. So even if I don't win the trip at least I won a little more knowledge. Thank you.

SD

Your contest is mind boggling...

I tweeted, I facebooked, and now leaving a message on the friendliest metal detecting site. I know that no other contest would compare to winning this, thanks for the opportunity!!!

Already liked and followed from previous contests ... responding here now ... what a great anniversery present this would be LOL

SWEEEEET!!! count me in bro, we are all good to go on my end and hoping to keep promoting a great company with fantastic prices!!!

WOW. Ive never seen something like this. I've liked and followed and hope to win. I want to go so bad to hawaii, always have.

Liked on Facebook and followed on Twitter.

Wow! Thanks for the exciting possibilities!!

Wow, you got some crazy good contests going on! I had already liked FB and followed on Twitter, so I guess I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom