• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

RESULTS>> FMDF Gift Exchange 2013

Just got my gift from firewxman. I was blown away by his generous gifts. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 20131228_115159.jpg
    20131228_115159.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3,065
Package mailed out to justdigit today. Thanks again Carol and Vlad for taking the time to do this and I enjoyed the detecting video too. Great idea. Have a great 2014. HH

Ringnut

Tularetokens had drawn our name for the Christmas exchange and we received today a very generous gift. He sent us a 1 ounce fine Silver Dollar coin. This coin is painted on both sides and is simply beautiful. Both Jill and Myself are quite pleased. Thank You Tim. Jack

Attachments

• exchange2013tulare.jpg
    exchange2013tulare.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 2,919
  • exchange2013tulare1.jpg
    exchange2013tulare1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,741
Sent my package out to Pescadore on Thursday,I hope you like it,,Thank You Carol and Vlad for doing this,its my first year:yes::realitycheck::tropical:

Here is my gift from Dirtfisher28, VERY generous package of goodies he sent me, thank you VERY much!:D:yes:

Attachments

• IMG_9365.jpg
    IMG_9365.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,705
Ouch! Sent out Friday

I got a new one for Christmas from the wife so I figured it would be cool to send the old one as my gift. The postage was $11 plus! So much for my thinking a light and fairly small box should only be a couple bucks. I sent other packages this year that were 10x the size and weight and only double the cost. Oh well, Merry Christmas! :cool:

Just received my gift from Perquimans! He was generous enough to send me a 1966 Uncirculated Mint Set, a 1943-P War Nickel, and a 1943 Steelie!

Thanks Perquimans, and thanks again Carol!! Happy holidays!

FMDF Christmas Exchange.JPG

Special delivery from Goes4ever!

Received my awesome gifts from Goes4ever today. I am new to detecting and was all into finding wheat's But now I can concentrate on silvers! Thanks Goes4ever and FMDF for the exchange. Happy New Year to all!

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,522
Got my stuff today from Dave1155:-

Gloves, Pouch and penknife....always needed in this hobby, even if just the penknife to slit my throat if I find another pulltab :laughing:

Thanks Dave, will send out your's tomorrow...just got the envelope and sorted out what to send...happy Christmas and a very drunk new year

Back
Top Bottom