• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Think these are fakes?

Don't all garretts come with batteries? That and it comes from China with a big "made in the USA" sticker? I don't think I would trust it but that's just me.

Fake

Warranty card is wrong among other things.

If its not from an authorized garrett dealer expect it to be a fake. For not much more you can get an authentic Pro Pointer 2.

100% feedback doesn't mean they're not selling fakes. I see lots of auctions for products i know are fake where the seller has 100% feedback score. If it's too good to be true...

The sticker on the top cap appears to be one of the counterfeit models.
I wonder if all of them have the same serial #?

I've sent a note to Garrett informing them of the site, and *bay should remove it so no one else gets scammed, thinking it's real.

I strongly suspect that his pictures are of a genuine item but he is shipping counterfeit ones.

The photo in the ebay ad showing the top of the pin pointer has a non-genuine identification label.
They are definitely not genuine Garrett products.

I also noticed most of the suggested other items toward the bottom seem to be fake as well , atleast when I looked at them , those may be random so results may vary.

He's down to 3 left of 55 offered. I sent a note and the *bay link to Garrett and they did not get the listing taken down. :?::?: whats up with that? :shock:

My motto: "If it sounds too good to be true, it ALWAYS is....."

Shoulda spammed you thief

Blind squirrel, we get it. You're mad at dirt clown. Comment on his threads, but quit taking a dump on threads started by other people. This !!!! is getting old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I made the mistake of buying the cheap carrot. Absolutely nowhere close to the real deal, it was sent back the same day it came. Unfortunately I knew before I purchased, that it probably wasnt on the same level. Reviews didnt help at all. Good scammers create multiole user names and submit theyre own positive feedback. I now always purchase new metal detecting equipment from an authorized dealer.

Fakes?

I found a few a while back in Los Angeles for 50. I was able to figure this out by information on another site. But they are out there.

Also, I believe they do not beep when you turn them on.. And have a different CSA or UL logo something or other on the cap.

Back
Top Bottom