WOW!! F4 arrived today.

Marathon51

After waiting almost a week my new F4 arrived. Very impressed so far but working on the learning curve. Took it to the back yard for a couple hours and and the soil is now ready for spring planting....lol..... found and dug lots of trash as I knew I would but getting false signals ie: dimes and quarters hits not there, but nail and iron metals, some old pcs of copper wire. That after I descriminated out iron, foil, pull tabs. Very entertaining though, even got the neighbors dogs barking.....:digginahole:

Any hints appreciated

Congrats on your F4. I will be interested in reading your posts and what you think of it after hunting with it for a while. The Ground Balance feature is nice and there are actually a couple of different ways to set it. Good Luck!

I have enjoyed my f4. I have become a coin finding machine with it I must say. I'm actually fixing to upgrade to a Fisher f75 Ltd this week. But for the price you got a great machine.

First trip out with the F4, 18 coins, all dimes and pennys but all have been buried for many years. A couple hours with it and very impressed, also a couple nails and screw caps that fooled me because I wasn't paying attention....Can't wait to get out again. Hope I didn't set myself up for failure though, picked a "cherry spot" that I knew would have a lot of coins.

Hope I didn't set myself up for failure though, picked a "cherry spot" that I knew would have a lot of coins.
Actually, hearing what coin hits sound like in real world conditions is something that I've found helpful with a new machine. Don't be worried about possible future failure. Just get out and have fun!

Congrats on the F4. I was like a kid at Christmas waiting on my F2. I couldn't wait to get it out. Of course it started sleeting the day I got mine. Weather's been decent so been getting it out more.

Back
Top Bottom