• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pulse Delay on a PI is Less More?

Love these settings

Try running the gain at 2pm with the pulse delay at 7am it still crackles a little but allows you to hear the deepest whispers that you can miss if you run hotter.
Craig I love these settings...I have made some great deep finds with these!

Any help for someone with hearing loss ??

I have a moderate case of hearing loss. Actually I hear high pitch noise constantly. Any setting outside box or inside that would help me please. Thanks for any reply.

I have a moderate case of hearing loss. Actually I hear high pitch noise constantly. Any setting outside box or inside that would help me please. Thanks for any reply.

Sounds like you have tinnitus. Have you seen a Doctor for it?

Tinnitus

Yes Sir: I have seen doctors for my condition seems there's nothing to stop the ringing tried a few methods that work for some people. Dr. says I will be carrying this continuous ringing phone for life. Hearing aids helps but can't wear them in headphones. I have the cheapest hearing aids on market because I am living on fixed income. I have 70% loss in left ear and 65% on right ear. Reason I can't wear aids while water hunting is sweat or water will kill them and I get both while hunting. I hunt now in the water with good luck but just looking for ways to improve to get all depth I can.

Yes Sir: I have seen doctors for my condition seems there's nothing to stop the ringing tried a few methods that work for some people. Dr. says I will be carrying this continuous ringing phone for life. Hearing aids helps but can't wear them in headphones. I have the cheapest hearing aids on market because I am living on fixed income. I have 70% loss in left ear and 65% on right ear. Reason I can't wear aids while water hunting is sweat or water will kill them and I get both while hunting. I hunt now in the water with good luck but just looking for ways to improve to get all depth I can.

Some detectors have a light instead of headphones but its not for in water use.... the old Whites PI's used to use a vibrating flapper than stuck in your shirt but thats a long time ago...

Can't speak for the rest. But the dualfield you can open it and turn up the volume to max with a screwdriver. I got some hearing loss in my left ear. And it's plenty loud for me. Maybe someone in your area you can test theirs if its set at full?

Thats just what i was thinking Itsa. Do some sand and air testing with the volume and small gold which should give you a weak signal.

Is it that time of the year again where we bring up the exciting PI threads? :lol:

Attachments

• pirate.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,142
Thanks for posting your question on the pi. All the responses you received have been very insightful. I think the more you use a machine, the better you become. So, don't give up on the pi

Hi,
the most important in the PI remains the choice of unit
there is a world between the PI make the chain
and those manufactured and perfectly calibrate by hand

the best always has the current time, the Pulsepowers
my Goldscan 5c operates 9 us
My Goldquest SSV3 operates 8.5 us
and a prototype, Manta operates 6.5 us

minimum delay, it is perfectly stable on black sand ...
the largest ADJUSTMENT PLAIN after the delay is the SAT
which allows a good machine to go down even further

and go search for gold or platinum in black sand
more delay and the SAT will be more low you will go deep :yes:

Attachments

• 5c   ssv3    .jpg
    5c ssv3 .jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,261
Back
Top Bottom