The Garden Weasel

imalookin2

"In Memory Of"
Forum Supporter
I think this would work well for finding rings too. It will pick up your nuts and contain them until you open the hole and let your nuts out. Makes quick work of your nut problem. Imagine rolling this over the dry sand and the big fat rings you would find. You are going to get rich! The only reason I am showing this is in respect to Big Poppa, our guru on FMDF who may have invented the Garden Weasel pictured. :yes: Best thing yet, you don't need a shovel to find rings! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI4XYdiSoWw

Attachments

• garden_weasel.JPG
    garden_weasel.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 337
I am glad to see that my followers continue to grow each and every day..With this Weasel in your arsenal how can you possibly go wrong..

My only concerns with this new prototype Weasel is that with the Florida hunters not reaching their 2 foot deep rings and coins :wow:

I will speak to the designers and see if they can mod the spikes to a minimium of 14", so that you will more easily be able to roll up those rings and nuts all in one quick and painless move..

I am glad to see that my followers continue to grow each and every day..With this Weasel in your arsenal how can you possibly go wrong..

My only concerns with this new prototype Weasel is that with the Florida hunters not reaching their 2 foot deep rings and coins :wow:

I will speak to the designers and see if they can mod the spikes to a minimium of 14", so that you will more easily be able to roll up those rings and nuts all in one quick and painless move..

I think you should also ask them if they can add or bend the tines to look like a fish hook... it then will not only pick up rings but chains as well. :yes:

I think you should also ask them if they can add or bend the tines to look like a fish hook... it then will not only pick up rings but chains as well. :yes:

Unfortunately the idea of the fish hooks was run by our designers, but the fear that so many senior citizens handling this type of tool could lead to many unnecessary lawsuits...

We always take into account that many of our users will be from the elderly Florida marketplace :p

Bottom line fellows...bottom line...

Our investors like to see the green as well as the gold :cool:

UFC 157 Main Event coming on now...

Ronda Rousey fellows :shock:

Be backshortly after she armbars her competitor in the First round...

Please send any other Weasel reccomendations to my production Manager Canslaw or my Business Mgr. PI Joe

man if you are gonna market that thing in Florida you need to make those spikes look like starfish not spurs off of blazing saddles:laughing:

It might be strong enough to pick you up. A nut is a nut. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Love ya man! :umno:
Unfortunately the idea of the fish hooks was run by our designers, but the fear that so many senior citizens handling this type of tool could lead to many unnecessary lawsuits...

We always take into account that many of our users will be from the elderly Florida marketplace :p

Bottom line fellows...bottom line...

Our investors like to see the green as well as the gold :cool:

UFC 157 Main Event coming on now...

Ronda Rousey fellows :shock:

Be backshortly after she armbars her competitor in the First round...

Please send any other Weasel reccomendations to my production Manager Canslaw or my Business Mgr. PI Joe

Fight over as BP easily predicted !!

Once again First Round armbar finish for UFC Champ Ronda Rousey !!!

Sexiest badazz woman in all of sports !!!

WOO HOO !!!

Fight over as BP easily predicted !!

Once again First Round armbar finish for UFC Champ Ronda Rousey !!!

Sexiest badazz woman in all of sports !!!

WOO HOO !!!
Where are the photos of these UFC things. Are they women? Heck, you got to post photos or it did not happen!!!

We tested prototypes in the South Beach market and they were very fond of the spikes ;)
South Beach is flaming. Blazing Saddle spurs are the bomb there. Your info is wrong. It is much deeper.

Attachments

• wpid-blazing-saddles.jpg
    wpid-blazing-saddles.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 301
You guys need to stop playing with your weasels and scoops and get out more often :laughing:

Your missing some things :p

It's past my bedtime...I need my beauty sleep...

Catch ya all tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom