Gold ring , wow

langsy

Detecting the beach with ATP got this hit 61 thinking it's a one of those peel metal tabs from a bottle my surprise it's a ring but no markings thinking it's junk ,took it to the jeweler he said I'll give you $1000 for it ,WOW my mouth dropped open I said I'll take it. See Attachments below 11.2 grams

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 635
Holy Cats! :wow:
That must be some kinda diamond to get that kind of cabbage for it. Congrats! :cool:

:dingding: Congrats on the awesome payday for that honker! :wow:

diamonds

X2... Not often, but some rocks are worth more than their weight in gold...

Congrats!!!

<°)))>{

the jewler said if he want to by those diamond through a wholesaler it would cost about 2000 dollars but since i didnt have an certified appraisal which possibly could have been worth up to 4000 dollars thats all he would give me the ring was 14kt

Honker with a honker stone,,,,,,congrats on a very fine piece,,,looks like a super clean near colorless diamond,,,,,I would have went to a couple more places if your intent was to sell,,,,,I have one that's 2 carat colorless with only one flaw that a place said they would give me a thousand,,,,,,have another just over a carat that I was told a thousand,,,,,I still have them both,,,,:lol:you were told a thousand too,,,,,must be the magical number,,,,:laughing:GL HH

You guys need to re-think your diamond selling process. Unless that jeweler is a family friend I wouldn't be selling him your stones. You'll drop a few dollars to grade a good coin. Drop a few dollars to get those stones graded then pop them on eBay, or go into the jeweler with an idea of the stone's value. Get max return on those high dollar finds.

BCD

That's one honker of a diamond and gold, major congrats! I'd have a hard time letting that one go, but that's just how I am lol, :pirate: chest!

You guys need to re-think your diamond selling process. Unless that jeweler is a family friend I wouldn't be selling him your stones. You'll drop a few dollars to grade a good coin. Drop a few dollars to get those stones graded then pop them on eBay, or go into the jeweler with an idea of the stone's value. Get max return on those high dollar finds.

BCD

What this guy said. Do your research before you sell.

Great Score there Langsy! With an AtPro on a salt beach no less! That was good fast money there...Way better than most have or ever will find...Good Work!

Last edited:
Appraisals are great.......but normally over stated vs what you will get. $4000....... seems like 100% free cold cash to me. Most of us have a lot of tucked back EXPENSIVE finds we have no idea what to do with. Congrats on the find........ nice.

Back
Top Bottom