Kentucky people tell me where you are

Somerset

Somerset for me. I am very new to metal detecting but am absolutely willing to learn. If anyone in the area wants to meet up for a hunt I'd be glad to do it.

Bowling Green here. Just bought my first detector and looking to learn the ropes.

Any KY bottle diggers?

I've metal detected for a looong time but have become more interested in old bottles, pop bottles in fact. If anyone has any dump leads for me I'd really appreciate it. I live in Dayton, OH and my parents live in Pineville, KY. I also have many friends in Rockcastle County. Would love to come down and dig some KY Cokes, RC's, Nehi's etc.
Thanks, Steve
daytondigger

Attachments

• topp-405x763.jpg
    topp-405x763.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 658
South Fulton

I'm in north west tn (south Fulton).. I'm willing to travel to hunt with someone...please send me a pm...

I'm also in south Fulton. Just got my first detector and learning the ropes....

Cumberland co. burkesville

been doing it for several years,
sad I only understand my basic functions, unit has nice features I could use some one on one, still I enjoy the swing and the hunt.

just sent unit back to day to bounty hunter time ranger, wont power up?

my area would be considered better for relics etc, a very rural hard life area, no disrespect.....now the lake Dale offers some finds would enjoy sharing my area or meet up

Bourbon Capital, Bardstown

I'm in Bardstown Ky. Beautiful Nelson County. Have been detecting about 30 years on and off.

Back
Top Bottom