Doane gang treasure in bucks county

Hmm

i am sitting on the doans tresure. its not in bucks county they were to smart for that. the brought it to berks county and was burried on my grandfathers property. i am in the procces of procuring large metal and wooden chests from a rock wall built by the doans

and don't forget about the buzzard gang

What's the story with them?

In my years I have discovered one thing 99.9999999999% of treasure stories are false and of those that are true 99.99% have been found. :D But I would sure love to find that .001% of real ones still out there.

My dream is to hunt shipwrecks because that is where the real treasure lies but I'm a few million dollars short of that dream right now. :D

If nothing else..the stories are fun to read and dream of finding a Cache like that.

Like the lottery..you know your not gonna hit it..but sometimes its fun to dream about what you'd do if you did.

:D

1780 Map
1780hinton.jpg

Cool Map. Thanks for post it.

I'm going to try and get out to Core Creek for a permit. I don't know when, but soon....
Core Creek Park (1200 acres)

Core Creek Park Middletown Township, south of Newtown, east of Rt. 413 on Tollgate Rd. (215) 757-0571
Bucks County Parks and Recreation office open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

that was a cool read......congrats on the pocket watch and IH penny.....glad ya made it outa that dense forest before bigfoot got ya :lol:

Back
Top Bottom