Beach cart picture heavy

Slider hasn't been of for a couple of years

Has any one heard from him ? I think of him every time i use my golf bag caddy to haul my extra stuff around. I was a cleaver ideal and very usefull.

golf bag caddy

I use mine all the time unless it is a short hunt, works great on beaches and in parks. The rig folds in 1/2 for transportation and storage. The fat wheels go through the sand easy and if you pull it behind you it does a great job of gridding in the sand with the tire tracks. Great way to carry any thing you might need with you and haul your trash out. It also lets me keep my small shovel out of sight till i need it. Easy to find the carts in thrift shops , goodwill, fleamarkets or garage sales i paid less than $20.00 for mine.:detector:

use on wet sand

I wonder how well those wheels would work on wet sand? If they would get bogged down?

The one I have ,(about the same set up )has wide wheels have used it on sand but not wet sand no ocean close to the house . Unless you had a very heavy load I doubt there would be any issues. Those nice wide tires in the sand leave a nice trail behind you gridding where you have searched as well.

Back
Top Bottom