• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Arkansas....you scary

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/sep/08/arkansas-electric-worker-discovers-two-headed-snak/

While inspecting a home Wednesday, an electric worker in Arkansas found an oddity he had never seen beyond magazines and TV: a two-headed snake.

Screen_Shot_2017-09-08_at_10.59.44_AM_t630.png

Someone in the comments at the article mentions what I noticed. The article doesn't say that the snake is a rattlesnake, and none of the photos show the tail. You would think that fact would be important. Maybe rattlesnakes are that common in Arkansas.

f that, this is why I love the north. None of that venomous garbage here.

Someone in the comments at the article mentions what I noticed. The article doesn't say that the snake is a rattlesnake, and none of the photos show the tail. You would think that fact would be important. Maybe rattlesnakes are that common in Arkansas.

Thats a friendly, rat snake.

f that, this is why I love the north. None of that venomous garbage here.

What part of the north are you in? I'm in Northwest Illinois and we've got a few of them around here. Someone is occasionally bitten, but not often. Just timber Rattlers around here, no cottonmouths or those Damm Copperheads.

What part of the north are you in? I'm in Northwest Illinois and we've got a few of them around here. Someone is occasionally bitten, but not often. Just timber Rattlers around here, no cottonmouths or those Damm Copperheads.

Western ny, just far enough that there are not rattlers in my immediate area. now go a little south and there are plenty

Back
Top Bottom